An Option to Take Back a Rating

Rustpen

I'm not sure if there's already something like this, but... I've already accidentally rated a story two times. One was a random story I found and, when I tried to click on its ratings, I accidentally clicked on "one-star" and since there was no way to take back my rating I had to change it to four stars, because I hadn't quite read the story so I just gave it a neutral rating. Now, today, I accidentally rated my story five stars when I went to check my own ratings, and... well, I'm not about to move my rating to four stars in order to give it a neutral one (I do like my story), but I also thinks it's a pretty biased and unfair rating, considering I'm the author. So I was wondering if there's some way to implement a function to take back one's ratings. If it's not possible, I guess I'll just deal with it, so it's just a suggestion. Anyways, thanks!

Phantomheart

Cliff Hanger Player
^^^ Sometimes I'm just scrolling on my phone and my thumb just clicks :sweating_profusely:

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
I thought I was the only one. Accidentally did this as well at least three times already.

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
What about removing the story from your reading list? Then adding it again. Does the rating persist?

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
That time I rated my story 5/5 ... by ***Accident***. :blob_frown: