An unintentional coincidence...

Mysticant

Resident Ant
You know I just felt like posting my novel into webnovel to increase exposure. Then I went to the title creation page and I saw this. I swear I did not expect nor plan the abbreviation to be like this but I was laughing non-stop afterward.

Capture.PNG

I just want to join the 'popular' authors club. :sweating_profusely: I wonder if I change everyone to cultivators would my abbreviation be more interesting.:ROFLMAO:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
You know I just felt like posting my novel into webnovel to increase exposure. Then I went to the title creation page and I saw this. I swear I did not expect nor plan the abbreviation to be like this but I was laughing non-stop afterward.

View attachment 8284
I just want to join the 'popular' authors club. :sweating_profusely: I wonder if I change everyone to cultivators would my abbreviation be more interesting.:ROFLMAO:
gotta make something that catches the eye in an instant

15 letters, huh?

NOVPNMC

MYPASSWORDIS123

OPENXRAYVISION

DISCORDADMIN

PAY2WINMC

just something I dished out on the fly

Mysticant

Resident Ant
gotta make something that catches the eye in an instant

15 letters, huh?

NOVPNMC

MYPASSWORDIS123

OPENXRAYVISION

DISCORDADMIN

PAY2WINMC

just something I dished out on the fly
That actually sounds so funny. Not like I really care about popularity though. Catch bait is meh to me.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
That actually sounds so funny. Not like I really care about popularity though. Catch bait is meh to me.
well then just put something that feels most fitting to your story. I'll warn you though, it's gonna feel like you're competing in the Olympics as a paraplegic, and that's speaking from experience.

Mysticant

Resident Ant
well then just put something that feels most fitting to your story. I'll warn you though, it's gonna feel like you're competing in the Olympics as a paraplegic, and that's speaking from experience.
Well, that is good to note. :sweating_profusely:
I will just continue posting mainly over here.

Lord_Drakonus

Connoisseur of Degeneracy
Shit, might as well post mine in webnovel too. Eh, let's do it, fuck it.

Edit: Nvm, I don't know how to use Webnovel, and I'm too lazy to be on another site.

Last edited:

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Shit, might as well post mine in webnovel too. Eh, let's do it, fuck it.

Edit: Nvm, I don't know how to use Webnovel, and I'm too lazy to be on another site.
I've heard a lot of bad things about webnovel. Either way i kinda feel like SH gives people the best exposure starting out.

Mysticant

Resident Ant
Webnovel's interface is just terrible. I missed all my blue boxes.

Mysticant

Resident Ant
1624736894683.png

Sadly, I did not get my 'popular' tag, Ant is very sad. Ant shall go hide in his cave and cry.
And I really did try to change the title so the abbreviation turned to SICKMC:blob_happy:
One of the searches were even "but everyone knows my chest".:blob_shock:
I should learn from google algorithm, next novel title "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx but everyone looks at my chest".:blob_hmm: