Angel Or Demon

• Genocidal Angel

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Conquering Demon

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

SailusGebel

doravg

104/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
Been apprehensive about my main antagonist for a while now. At first, it was a vampire, but I realized that was stupid and boring so I changed it. I've become stuck between two options.

A. Genocidal angel who was twisted during a war between the God and Devil, and now seeks to exterminate the descents of a small fraction of the Devil's army that survived.

Or

B. Greater demon who disguised himself from God's power(something that would be established as a power for Greater demons earlier) and hid when he realized God was going to win the war and has now reawakened to conquer the world.

What do y'all think?
Why not a goblin? Can't goblins be smart, and sly? They are greedy enough, to be the baddie.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Been apprehensive about my main antagonist for a while now. At first, it was a vampire, but I realized that was stupid and boring so I changed it. I've become stuck between two options.

A. Genocidal angel who was twisted during a war between the God and Devil, and now seeks to exterminate the descents of a small fraction of the Devil's army that survived.

Or

B. Greater demon who disguised himself from God's power(something that would be established as a power for Greater demons earlier) and hid when he realized God was going to win the war and has now reawakened to conquer the world.

What do y'all think?

Why stop there? You should make a character that was born at the start of time, got captured by God, turned into his plaything, then since she pleased him so much, he breathed life into one of her clay figurines. She fell in love with her clay figurine, who is now a hot hunk, but God doesn't like that, so he made the hunk stupid, but this doesn't affect the hunk much, because he didn't have a brain in the first place.

Eventually, she got bored of her hunk. God was delighted because now she'd pay him her full attention again. Little did he know that she's also bored of HIM. So she took the car keys and went on a road trip on the primordial Earth. God is furious, so he sent a group of highly trained and highly skilled ass as sin angels.

They caught up to her and a crazy car chase ensued. They shot at her car from the side windows with SUPER ANGELIC BEAM! They failed to shoot her tires, but in the process managed to blow up the car and caused a nuclear fallout instead. Poor giant lizards.

They finally cornered her at the place you'd now call Eastern Arabian Peninsular. As they were about to get their grabby hands on her delicious perfections, she said, "Wait, leave me alone! I exist only to bring illness (of the heart) into men and boys. If I do naughty things, I'll let one of you glowing things spank my butt once or twice if the clay figurines invoke your names."

Not being able to do anything as they're not diplomats, they're forced to watch her go saying "Lalala, lala, lalalalala!" They talked to the big boss and told him what happened. God said, "Well shit, I don't want to go down to that shithole myself. Just let her go."

1 million years later, she got bored of living as a free spirited hippy. Now she decides to punish the world instead for being boring.