Shiritori is a Japanese word game and is also known as Word Chain on NUF. During the game, the players are required to say an animal that begins with the letter that the previous animal ended with. For instance, if a player says 'elephant', then the next player must say an animal that begins with 't' such as 'tiger'. If a player cannot think of another animal within the time limit, he or she or they loses. The game ends when one player is left standing.
- Each game consists of 4 players.
- Players sign up through first post first serve. Make sure to tag me so I'll know.
- The game will be conducted through conversations.
- Animal words may not be repeated.
- On a player's turn, he/she/they are given at most 24 hours to think of an animal. If he/she/they cannot, then he/she/they lost.
- No Latin or scientific names allowed.
- Must be English words.
- The animals cannot be 100% extinct, so no dinosaurs.
- No slang or cuss words.