Animals are weird. Evolution, why?

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Can we just take a moment to... 'appreciate' just how fucked up evolution and the animal kingdom is?

Ducks have weird ass dicks.
Dolphins will and are known to rape nearly anything(and will be high while doing so).
Male seahorses get pregnant and give birth.
Female hyenas have pseudo-penises.

Just... why?

Anyways, throw out weird random animal facts. Or human facts. I love finding out more about how wrong that species is. I don't want to associate with them.

DarkeReises

Humans writing smut harem stories! Also, human falling in love with a 2d character!
Well, I mean facts about us physiologically, not acts that humans have committed/our psychological delusions.

Aoi_Sora

Humans are animals too. Just look at this wonderful representation of our evolution in the future.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Can we just take a moment to... 'appreciate' just how fucked up evolution and the animal kingdom is?

Dolphins will and are known to rape nearly anything(and will be high while doing so).

Just... why?

Anyways, throw out weird random animal facts. Or human facts. I love finding out more about how wrong that species is. I don't want to associate with them.
Humans make stuff like this. So it’s understandable. Surprised that they didn’t put among us on here
3AC697E5-3541-47B0-B4CC-61C59DFBEB23.jpeg

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Humans have such underdeveloped brains that they often eliminate on their parents. Early humans paid more attention to their babies and were more aware of when they had to eliminate, but then we started doing other things with our brains and started puttings babies in diapers so we could give them less attention.

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
Evolution is amazing, it produced you hoomans out of apes all while I was sleeping in a block of ice. Long lost is my kind the dinosaurs, and the birds are all that is left. You wiped out megafauna during the last ice age, animals several times your size that could kill you with one stomp. So much that every other animal in the animal kingdom developed a natural fear for you hoomans.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Us humans are so conceited that we could barely have one post talking about other animals quirks before devolving into "lookie here at us we're so weird and quirky too WOOOOOO"

fucken Redditors, the lot of us

some hornets inject their eggs into other insects. the larva grows and eats the prey from the inside.

male giraffes taste the females' urine to see if they are ovulating.

ants grow crops, raise cattle, and keep slaves.

the"penis fencing" worm is a worm that mates by dueling another. whoever stabs the other one with their dick first gets to not bear the child.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
you're complaining about evolution and yet you ignore the greatest sign that evolution is permanently drunk and high.

THE PLATYPUS. egg-laying, duck-billed, beaver-tailed, otter-footed mammal where the male of the species is also venomous

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Humans lost a protein to combat a disease outbreak some 300 thousand years ago. It made us susceptible to a lot of bullshit. 30000 IQ play by god there.
Oof.
Us humans are so conceited that we could barely have one post talking about other animals quirks before devolving into "lookie here at us we're so weird and quirky too WOOOOOO"

Kill all redditors

D

Deleted member 57675

Just... why?

And hyenas give birth through their pseudo-penises. Am now reminded of that thread about explaining omegaverse reproduction...

Amok

grblbrbl
duuuuudeeee u ever study ourself? in mirrro, x-ray, cam, anything humans weird af. we got colonies of life living in us, this is how long our intestines are:

Our brain size is decreasing!
nuh uh we are reambracing monke. brain too big u worry too much boob booo

Echimera

'Down there between our legs, it's like an entertainment complex in the middle of a sewage system. Who designed that?'
Neil deGrasse Tyson

DarkeReises

Yeah, I would say I'm disappointed but I kinda expected this..