I know this will cause a lot of arguments, but who are the new Big 3

Naruto has ended
Bleach has ended...kinda
and One Piece is probably gonna stay on for a while

So what are the new big three if you were to ask me
AOT, Demon Slayer, MHA

however
Tokyo Ghoul, Black Clover, Reincarnated as a slime they also are very popular

Oh and BTW Boruto is bad you can't change my mind but if you think it's big three material then let's see

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
I know this will cause a lot of arguments, but who are the new Big 3

Naruto has ended
Bleach has ended...kinda
and One Piece is probably gonna stay on for a while

So what are the new big three if you were to ask me
AOT, Demon Slayer, MHA

however
Tokyo Ghoul, Black Clover, Reincarnated as a slime they also are very popular

Oh and BTW Boruto is bad you can't change my mind but if you think it's big three material then let's see
Boruto is good. Also I don’t think we can call a big 3 rn because it’s a transition period

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Yu-Gi-Oh! will always be among my personal Big 3.

The new Fruits Basket is pretty good. I got talked into watching it.

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
Aot is too far apart from DS and MHA to be counted among that. To be fair, its kind of too early to call another thing a big 3 right now. I don't think we'd get another big 3 for years now, if ever since the reason why the big 3 are the big 3 is because they introduced a lot of westerners to anime, not because of their quality. Because anime has reached mainstream status now, I don't think there'd ever be a new big 3.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Animes usually are seasonal nowadays, so it's hard to get some big ongoing thingy that people keep on watching for a long long time... Sure, weekly mangas are still a thing, but animes that still keep on going like One Piece are very rare on the current anime industry (for a good reason. This model sucks for anime adaptations).

Just like how there was no "big three" back in Dragon Ball's era, I don't think there is any in the current era either. And there probably won't be any for the foreseeable future.

LostLibrarian

There are no "Big 3" anymore. And it's stupid that people try to do this based on likes/dislikes. The Big 3 are long-running series who dominated the anime industry and opened the door to the west. We don't have that situation right now and we also don't have such long-running series anymore.

Attack on Titan, Demon Slayer, Hero Academia and whatnot are good modern anime, but they aren't "big three" in any way. Attack on Titan became the new "entry level anime" for the west and Hero Academia had 10 minutes of fame due to the super hero hype, but that was it.

If anything, Demon Slayer (especially the movie) created a change in the way anime is outlined and produced and will be an anime that has a long-lasting effect on the anime industry as a whole. But there are no "Big 3" right now. And there probably won't be because the overall focus has shifted...

longer

Balls
Anime is being distributed to the west at a rate large enough that a big three is simply too small to encapsulate what anime are making a significant impact.

Reading manga is better though. Berserk goes from eye rape to very good eye rape. With more rape too.