Anime is dead.

• Thread starter Deleted member 42060
  • Start date

Pujimaki

Padoru trash writer
To be fair, there are good animes this season such as Kimetsu No Yaiba, Moshuku Tensei, and Komi-san. Sadly, I already read all of them in manga and light novels, so I didn't watch anime this season. Although I watched JJK last time, I think that's the last anime watched.

Side note: Moshuku Tensei is lit. I read the novel years ago and it's still one of the best novels I read even now. But LOTM is still the best of the best for me, imo.

Renaxan

Enthusiastic about a lot of things.
Normal seasonal anime, yes. Full of isekai and adaptation of novel and manga I have read before... no reason for me to watch anime anymore.

I still pretty updated at certain anime genre though, the one with 'H' initial.

Mysticant

Resident Ant
Only liked 86 and vivy for the recent ones, the rest are just meh. But hey they are less dead than my novel so I guess I got to give credit where due.

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
To be fair, there are good animes this season such as Kimetsu No Yaiba, Moshuku Tensei, and Komi-san. Sadly, I already read all of them in manga and light novels, so I didn't watch anime this season. Although I watched JJK last time, I think that's the last anime watched.

Side note: Moshuku Tensei is lit. I read the novel years ago and it's still one of the best novels I read even now. But LOTM is still the best of the best for me, imo.
Been tryna finish LOTM for months and I'm still only at chapter 400ish
It's a great story tho

andyjh

Duke of death and His Black Maid?

i still find hentai pretty enjoyable, but it might just be me.

i often think that anime is just teaser for the hentai and i'm baffled how i'm right most of the time.

Reborn_Cat

A lazy cat pretending to be human
I enjoyed digimon ghost game recently, but other than that yeah, most anime nowdays isn't great or I've already read a manga or novel version of it