Anime Mashup

Imagine what will happen if the animes were in the same universe (in fantasy settings you can just mash them up or pick either one).

For example: Love Live x Revue Starlight

Hikari and Umi got lost in each other's school and trolled everyone 'cuz their voice is the same.

Boku no Pico x Dragon Ball

The characters become super saiyan while doing questionable things.

To Aru Majutsu no Index x Konosuba

Touma touched Kazuma in the wrong way and made his godly luck vanish.

==

If there's a spoiler, you may want to encase it with spoiler tags.

Minx

Procrastinator Mongrel
Youjo Senki x Overlord
>I wanted to see a crazy loli and a certain undead causing chaos in the world.

Suryae

Dismembered
Pop Team Epic x Re:Zero.

I'd say, Popuko and Pipimi would make life hell for Subaru. Or possibly they replaces Rem and Ram?

Or maybe they'll replace all the gory scenes with boats, just for the memes.

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
One-Punch Man x Overlord

I have no idea how this would go, but it would be absolutely gorgeous. It would be so damn chaotic.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
One-Punch Man x Overlord

I have no idea how this would go, but it would be absolutely gorgeous. It would be so damn chaotic.

Jotaro from Part 3 being Saitama punching the shit out of Dio, which is actually Ainz but he can't break character so as he laughs about Jotaro's weakness he's actually crying inside.

Darker Than Black x Tokyo Ghoul

So much edge that you'll get cut watching it

Black Sabbath - stand from JoJo P5 Golden Wind

Pop Team Epic x Re:Zero.

I'd say, Popuko and Pipimi would make life hell for Subaru. Or possibly they replaces Rem and Ram?

Or maybe they'll replace all the gory scenes with boats, just for the memes.

Jolyne Kujo and Hermes from JoJo P6 Stone Ocean

You cannot deny the JoJo

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
All the harem anime.

Their collective denseness reach a singularity, drawing all of them and their generic harems into a mash of meat that promptly disappear from sight, yet still radiating their malevolent horrid influence. Unseen, but felt.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
All the harem anime.

Their collective denseness reach a singularity, drawing all of them and their generic harems into a mash of meat that promptly disappear from sight, yet still radiating their malevolent horrid influence. Unseen, but felt.
JoJo P6 Stone Ocean has a stand Made In Heaven whose ability is to speed time so fast that it reaches a singularity where everything is as dense as a black hole, causing time to snap and literally hit a reset button.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
All the harem anime.

Following that train of thought, what if the harems decided they'd had enough with dense MCs and decided instead to cuck them by going to the yuri route :blobrofl: :blob_sir:

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
There's not a lot of yuri harem currently out. If the trend shifts, then they are necessary sacrifices to bring about heaven.

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
Na, definitely heaven. Yuri and yuri harem is heaven. Regular het harem is hell.