Anime - Spring 2019

Animes this season you are going to probably watch

• Total voters

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
I am gonna open this thread with holy fucking shit Kimetsu no Yaiba is a masterpiece in making.

So which animes this season are you excited for? Which animes you tried but felt meh to you? Are you gonna be watching animes from previous season this season?

I am going to leave two poll options unused so I can fill them in if I missed some big show or you guys want to vote for it. The last option is probably going to be the all encompassing 'other animes this season'

Also @Tony why are there only so many poll options on shf but 30 on nuf...

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
Definitely psyched to see Kono Oto Tomare. It's one of my favorite mangas.

Also, fruits basket. Watched the old one, read the manga, and excited to have a more faithful version of the anime so I'm excited for that one.

Carole and Tuesday will be coming out too. FINALLY. From Shinichiro Watanabe (Cowboy Bebop, Kids on the Slope, Terror in Resonance), his new one seems promising. I loved his previous works so I am very eager for this. This preview alone makes me smile:

Aside from those, there's nothing really that I'm jumping over the moon to be excited about. I mean, I'll watch others but these three are definitely ones that I won't miss.

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Definitely psyched to see Kono Oto Tomare. It's one of my favorite mangas.

Also, fruits basket. Watched the old one, read the manga, and excited to have a more faithful version of the anime so I'm excited for that one.

Carole and Tuesday will be coming out too. FINALLY. From Shinichiro Watanabe (Cowboy Bebop, Kids on the Slope, Terror in Resonance), his new one seems promising. I loved his previous works so I am very eager for this. This preview alone makes me smile:

Aside from those, there's nothing really that I'm jumping over the moon to be excited about. I mean, I'll watch others but these three are definitely ones that I won't miss.
You seem to love music shows. I will be checking Carole and Tuesday coz it is scifi. I will also be checking fruits basket.

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
You seem to love music shows. I will be checking Carole and Tuesday coz it is scifi. I will also be checking fruits basket.
If it has good music, yeah. Especially if it has the hands of Yoko Kanno all over it. From Macross Plus, to Cowboy Bebop, to Ghost in the Shell...she's got her fingerprints in a lot of my favorite stuff. The reason why she worked so well with Shinichiro Watanabe was coz they had the same love for music. Now, to see a new project by Watanabe has left me feeling nostalgic.

HonestMistake

Ugh, ever since masterani went down, I haven't watched any anime. Any good sites you guys recommend? (I hate how KissAnime is set up)

FriendlyDragon

Your friendly local dragon~
Ugh, ever since masterani went down, I haven't watched any anime. Any good sites you guys recommend? (I hate how KissAnime is set up)
If you don't like KissAnime (which I believe is horrible) a great alternative is Twist Anime. No ads~

AMissingLinguist

Missing member
I can't wait to be disappointed or surprised by One Punch Man season 2. I have only seen a few episodes of Fruits Basket the original, so I'll try to watch the remake this season. I'm also wait for the end of the season to see which animes were worth watching, since I'm patient.

Mack_Frantz

I don't watch anime :D

But I did watch all 4 chapters of Avatar Korra on kissanime. Just saying.