Which do you prefer?

• Anime style

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • Realistic Style

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
WHO WOULDN'T APPRECIATE A PERFECT MERMAID LINE OR KILLER THIGHS???
Yes, I squandered the last decade on anatomy and am still shit at it.
But do they have to be anatomically realistic perfect mermaid line or killer thighs? is the question.

Ral

Would something like this be acceptable as a cover?

View attachment 3908

Or something sexier would be better?

P.S. I didn't make the background, I just picked up a random image and put some blur.
Yes.

And something sexier would surely attract more audience though it might be to the point of it getting attraction from the wrong audience.

For the work though, I suggest that you change the lighting of the face. The split lighting is just not flattering unless you specifically want a desired effect, like making her look tough. The skirt might also benefit from having a more subtle shading.

Lazy_Acorn

Yes.

And something sexier would surely attract more audience though it might be to the point of it getting attraction from the wrong audience.

For the work though, I suggest that you change the lighting of the face. The split lighting is just not flattering unless you specifically want a desired effect, like making her look tough. The skirt might also benefit from having a more subtle shading.

Like this?

ophianime photo 5.jpg

Lazy_Acorn

Much better. Loop lighting is a more attractive look. I think you forgot to work on the chin though.

The skirt finally stops being too distracting and blends in better with the rest.

I really forgot :ROFLMAO:
I'll fix it later.
Thanks for the tips :blobthumbsup: