[Anime] Your beginning

Razmatazz

Dungeon Cultist
I used to watch .Hack//Sign on Toonami at midnight back in the day and it was a unhealthily strong driving force in my development. :sweat_smile:

CheertheDead

The narcissist and Attention Whore :>
That is it. I am more of a manga person.
Yeah, me too.

Except for certain anime that is truly exceptional. I haven't watch much anime.

Those 5 i have given and may be 10 or 15 more are all i have ever watched since 2005.

Allchemic

I watched some on TV too - Naruto, Beyblade, Dragon Ball, Yu-Gi-Oh and Inazuma Eleven (a few episodes).

Things spiralled out of control when I searched Naruto Shippuden to watch online, and found that there was so much else out there.

It was animes like Clannad, Angel Beats and AnoHana that made me addicted, though. The lack of similar works was also what made me stop keeping up to date with releases and, nowadays, I only watch 1 or 2 that picks my interest or that I know from other media (like Horimiya, whose anime I am not up to date with. Did it end already? I am procrastinating at episode 5 '3').

AryaX

My first... was probably Kampfer :unsure: I think I checked it out due to my GB interest, and it then awakened my interest in anime... probably...

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Started watching what the TV was feeding me, so most of the -mons (Poke-, Digi-, Dorae- and Rancher), DB (not Z, I still hate Z and everything after), Sailor Moon, Gundam, some other weird mecha and some other weird stuff that aired during night time

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Pokémon both the original and Diamond/Pearl, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and Dragonball Z.

CheertheDead

The narcissist and Attention Whore :>
Started watching what the TV was feeding me, so most of the -mons (Poke-, Digi-, Dorae- and Rancher), DB (not Z, I still hate Z and everything after), Sailor Moon, Gundam, some other weird mecha and some other weird stuff that aired during night time
Pokémon both the original and Diamond/Pearl, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and Dragonball Z.

The pokemon thing is very new stuff to me.

What I watched were the very first episodes of Ash. I think I watched up to ep 200 something.
i suggest you guys watch Clannad one of my favorite anime and there are also some similar anime that are more interesting you can check them here
I am not into romance stuff but thank you. :3