Anniversary Competition Result + Future Competitions

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Hi guys, the competition is officially over! :blob_party:

There were approximately 100 story entries over the course of 3 months. However, by the end of it all, only 13 stories met the word requirement and didn't break the regulations set for the competition. So congratulation on the 13 individuals that managed to preserve into the end even though there was only one winner. :blob_hide:

It was a great effort by all 13 stories and I'll list them in the order of placement they got. :blob_aww:

1st Place: @Azrie - Leah, Reincarnated As a Dungeon Core!
2nd Place: @Bokuboy - Summoned Again?
3rd Place: @YuujiEveryleaf - The Demon Lord’s Successor
4th Place: @Kotohood - The 7th Demon Lord
5th Place: @skillet - They Were All Nobles
6th Place: @Phantomheart - The Satisfaction of 100 Lifetimes: Marigold’s Reincarnation
7th Place: @Desert - The (Male) Yandere Cooks for the Villain in Each World
8th Place: @Megurashimono - Keep Fighting, Slothful Prince!
9th Place: @Liampark - The Timemancer
10th Place: @CaTastrophy427 - Saga of Tama the Immortal
11th Place: @tabieone - What’s So Good About Being Reincarnated Anyways?
12th Place: @MizukiAndrea - Vampire Everlasting Love [BL]
13th Place: @Anno - Posthumous Gods

The rewards have already been handed out by @Ace_Arriande and @Tony, the competition wouldn't have been possible without them.

Future Competitions! :blob_paint:
For anyone that's curious about my previous competitions (SSSC), I won't be continuing those anymore and would continue to do longer word count entries similar to the Anniversary competition. With the conclusion of SAC, I'll start planning for the next competition in a month time. Ideally, the scale of the competition would be similar. However, that depends on the sponsors. If anyone wants to pitch in to sponsor the future competition, do reach out.

The future competitions will be themed but the theme won't be too constricting to the author. The word count would also be lowered with it being a theme competition.

That's all for now! Please be safe and stay at home if possible.

Last edited:

Ace_Arriande

Congrats to those who made it through to the end of the contest, and good job to those who still tried at all! Trying at all is always something to be proud of regardless of the result.

And as long as the coronavirus doesn't kill all my patrons or me, I'll always be willing to sponsor some more contests. :blob_uwu:

blazjindanblue

Congrats to those who made it through to the end of the contest, and good job to those who still tried at all! Trying at all is always something to be proud of regardless of the result.

And as long as the coronavirus doesn't kill all my patrons or me, I'll always be willing to sponsor some more contests. :blob_uwu:
Judging by the pic, I think it'd take ten tickles to make you laugh!

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Screenshot_20200402-122005.jpg

The effect of the NU's 24 hour sticky for anyone wondering.

Last edited:

Overlord_Venus

I knew it!!!!!! I knew the rules when I joined the contest but forgot later and posted my story......literally everywhere T_T Shouldn't have forgotten something like that sigh