Another story, in another world

rachurch95

I have a story, pretty much worked with a friend in roleplays, about a superhero in her world of Southwind.

But the thing is, Kerren is in that story too, as are things from his story like magic and mythicals.

The reason I say this is because I may post her story too. While it will focus on her, it will have things about Kerren and such. It'll pretty much be an AU for A Silvertongue's Tale that doesn't focus on Kerren. It'll be focusing in Ruby Fire and her work in Southwind. It'll pretty much be a stereotypical superhero story (with some mentions to other heroes too cause Ruby is a fan just like most), and maybe like. Episodic?

Like every couple of chapters would be an episode deal. Does that even make sense? I feel like it doesn't.

Stratothrax

Sounds like a multi-verse/cross-over. I've seen some series do that pretty well, I believe Brandon Sanderson's entire writings are all set in one universe called Cosmere although disjointedly connected and only having more frequent cross overs in the newer books. It's actually pretty cool to read and see references and characters you recognise, I think that's why avengers works so well.

rachurch95

Sounds like a multi-verse/cross-over. I've seen some series do that pretty well, I believe Brandon Sanderson's entire writings are all set in one universe called Cosmere although disjointedly connected and only having more frequent cross overs in the newer books. It's actually pretty cool to read and see references and characters you recognise, I think that's why avengers works so well.
Right??
Like, granted, Kerren's story would pretty much be the same, just little differences here and there. But you would only get little hints of it from Ruby's perspective.

I think I might end up doing it. I just need to draw out the cover.