Another thread of arts coming up

OkuraTsukiko

[Peace was never an option]
These are some of my works, whether it's from my characters or other prompts.

20201008_162917.jpg

20201008_164312-min.jpg

I tried using ink pen as well as brush pens for these two, well it is for inktober after all. The pen nibs that I use are G-pen for lineart and Bowl Pointer for crosshatching. While I use a combination of light to dark cool gray and warm gray brush pens for the hair and more shading.

IMG_20201009_183909_359.jpg

Another one of my digital art, usually I use digital for fun sketches and skits such as this one. Usually, the real deal is when I draw traditionally, sometimes it would be a fail. But I enjoy it either way, it's my way to cope with the current situation I'm in. Be sure to check out my story as well if you wanna:blob_evil_two::blob_evil_two:.

Mercyque

Wow you do a great job at sketches. If you ever feel like it, please contact myself about performing commissions. I'm currently funding artists/writers in various ways.

Thanks for listening to myself gush about the cute sketches. The top one is my favorite.

OkuraTsukiko

Wow you do a great job at sketches. If you ever feel like it, please contact myself about performing commissions. I'm currently funding artists/writers in various ways.

Thanks for listening to myself gush about the cute sketches. The top one is my favorite.

Thank you for the offer:blob_aww:, I will think about it in the future.

OkuraTsukiko

I've got an admiration on U.
I have just learned to draw, I am looking for brush pens but I don’t know what I should buy
What (brush) pens did U use
Sorry for the late reply, for starters I'm using KOI brush pens. They are quite easy to use in my opinion and moreover, I don't know if it's cheap in your country, so one brush pen costs about 1$ dollar. I haven't really tried any other brand since my wallet is a danger to art supplies, games, and figurines. And brands like Copic are hella expensive

I'm not an expert in color brushes, but I do enjoy me some shading brushes.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
It’s on my watch list.

OkuraTsukiko

It’s on my watch list.

:blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww: A future Hypnosis Mic fan, the music's really upbeat lemme tell you. First episode blew me right away.

I really recommend it to those who like hip hop or rap music. And also if you like seeing( or simping) pretty bois:blob_melt::blob_melt:~

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
:blob_aww::blob_aww::blob_aww: A future Hypnosis Mic fan, the music's really upbeat lemme tell you. First episode blew me right away.

I really recommend it to those who like hip hop or rap music. And also if you like seeing( or simping) pretty bois:blob_melt::blob_melt:~
The cover already baited me, I just lacked time to binge everything in one go 😂
Seems like the music also fits my music taste :blob_hmm_two: