Any good news on dragon age 4?

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all
Man, I am a fan of the dragon age series. I have bought all three games on Xbox and dragon age inquisition on PC. I'm wondering if someone has heard the good news about it. like release or something? I just cant wait.

My world already was broken when I chose to befriend Solas and the ending of the 3rd game.

TotallyHuman

Why ask here? People here would be no more informed than anywhere else.

D

Deleted member 54065

Fair enough. Everyone has different taste

ID be the first one to do it so lol. IM just that much invested in dragon age bruh
I'm not racing against you. I just want dibs on DA as well, since I'm a fan.

Also, Morrigan ftw! (IMO best gril-I did not type wrong-in the series)

gogo7966

banishing a light and a dark. she/her
still in limbo as far as i am aware

Jamminrabbit

Bioware's biggest year gap between major releases of any kind is 3 years. We got ME:LE in 2021, so we're due another game soon. I'm banking 2024/25

melchi

What is a custom title?
Bioware's biggest year gap between major releases of any kind is 3 years. We got ME:LE in 2021, so we're due another game soon. I'm banking 2024/25
Yes, but I think bioware is currently working on a mass effect game not a dragon age one.

Jamminrabbit

Yes, but I think bioware is currently working on a mass effect game not a dragon age one.
Well, yes, because the studio is a company of 300+ employees, and possibly hundreds of more in outsourced that can work on multiple games at a one time lol

Game Update — A New Milestone for Dragon Age: Dreadwolf

TL;DR From Gary McKay, general manager at Bioware says DA4 is completed as of October 2022, but they are still polishing with QA.

Redemit

I'll be honest while I tend to have major issues with the series I do still enjoy them more than I hate them so I hope it turns out well

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
The biggest good news is that it was sent back to rework it. Dreadwolf was to be a live-service bullshit to please EA’s goblin lords. It would have been Anthem 2.0 imo.

Then Jedi Fallen Order came out and its success finally made EA realize, maybe live service games are not the only things… maybe they should not slaughter BioWare like they did with dozen other studios before.

So it is in the reworks (if I remember correctly, the 3rd time) so it may be a bit long before it comes out. But we may get some news in the summer, who knows.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Man, I am a fan of the dragon age series. I have bought all three games on Xbox and dragon age inquisition on PC. I'm wondering if someone has heard the good news about it. like release or something? I just cant wait.

My world already was broken when I chose to befriend Solas and the ending of the 3rd game.
Check for leaks. GTA 6 got leaked like 2 years ago lol.

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all
Why ask here? People here would be no more informed than anywhere else.
It's a gaming discussion so I thought why n
The biggest good news is that it was sent back to rework it. Dreadwolf was to be a live-service bullshit to please EA’s goblin lords. It would have been Anthem 2.0 imo.

Then Jedi Fallen Order came out and its success finally made EA realize, maybe live service games are not the only things… maybe they should not slaughter BioWare like they did with dozen other studios before.

So it is in the reworks (if I remember correctly, the 3rd time) so it may be a bit long before it comes out. But we may get some news in the summer, who knows.
i did. they just blue ball us lol
Who's yer fave gril in DA: Origins?
It's kind of a trashy take but Liliana. morigon is a little too wild ngl. especially when you have played dao and see what she does

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
It is 2 years old and it can count to 20 now.