Any good novels where the mc is an assassin?

Acolyte01

I like novels where the mc is an assassin. Pls recommend some good ones

Tsuru

There is one where a assassin retire and open a cafe and get married early with a really innocent girl.
(Edit: found it, the word Artefact is easy to recall/remember => https://www.scribblehub.com/series/17245/the-hidden-artefact/ )

There is also another one where at the beginning he is tortured, they use his lover to get out his infos, he escapes with her, she dies, he dies. And from the summary normally next chapter he will go to another world / isekai.

I don't got the names or the links. Am i evil to teasing you about them but not giving them ?

Acolyte01

There is one where a assassin retire and open a cafe and get married early with a really innocent girl.
(Edit: found it, the word Artefact is easy to recall/remember => https://www.scribblehub.com/series/17245/the-hidden-artefact/ )

There is also another one where at the beginning he is tortured, they use his lover to get out his infos, he escapes with her, she dies, he dies. And from the summary normally next chapter he will go to another world / isekai.

I don't got the names or the links. Am i evil to teasing you about them but not giving them ?
I dunno but thanks i guess

D

Deleted member 2533

Kill No More (Bu Sha)

Chinese Novel. Pretty fun read.

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
I like novels where the mc is an assassin. Pls recommend some good ones

Assassin is too vague. There is actual assassin that acts like a hitman, there is assassin class or people with assassin skills but don't actually do a job of an assassin.

Which kind are you looking for?

Acolyte01

Assassin is too vague. There is actual assassin that acts like a hitman, there is assassin class or people with assassin skills but don't actually do a job of an assassin.

Which kind are you looking for?
The one with assassin skils