Recommendations Any Halo(Master Chief or NOT) fanfic or semi-original you may know? can you share?

Nullcomand

I'm creating this post because its getting hard to find good SCI-FI(sci-fi) out there in the wild lands of internet, I would appreciate if you share the name, site(URL) or any thread that's talking about the same topic, not matter if it's in other forums or page.

Hope it works, I would be posting the same in pages I surf normally.

Others Forums:
Royal Road Forum: (thread)
Scribblehub Forum: (thread)

Last edited:

Kldran

Probably not what you're looking for, but my imagination went some where with this:

So, in your report says you've recruited a B.J. Blazkowicz, a Master Chief, and someone you just call the Doomguy. How exactly is this team supposed to solve our problem?

Well, the problem is a bunch of demon Nazis invading a ring world. I think these guys will be perfect.

You better be right about this. Inter-dimensional summoning isn't cheap. A small fleet of stellar cruisers would probably be cheaper than this.

Don't worry, pretty sure just one of these guys would be enough to defeat a small fleet. How did the demons become Nazis anyway?

Oh, that's... that's the entire reason Time Portal experiments got banned. One of the early experiments sent Hitler to Hell while he was still alive, causing him to become an immortal demon, instead of one of the punished souls.

Wait, does that mean there's a Demon Hitler on the other side of the portal to hell that the demons are invading through?

Yes.

Oh man, I gotta tell B.J.

Nullcomand

well this is not what i want but i can handle it.

now that i pay attention to wolfenstein and doom aren't William "B.J." Blazkowicz and B.J. Blazkowicz (William J. Blazkowicz) the same ....character, i mean they both are B.J Blazkowicz AND the william are the same so....... WOLFESTEIN and DOOM universe are the same.

I know i know i diverge from the post topic but it's interesting nonetheless.