Any Improvements?

Are there any improvements that could be made to Scribble Hub, generally?

• Total voters

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
This is not a “feature requests?” thread, it is a question asking for some general improvements you think could be made for the site such as a new UI layout, certain lag times, etc.

I just want to see how the normal Scribble Hub User (SHU) interacts with Scribble Hub.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
This is not a “feature requests?” thread, it is a question asking for some general improvements you think could be made for the site such as a new UI layout, certain lag times, etc.

I just want to see how the normal Scribble Hub User (SHU) interacts with Scribble Hub.
You asked this question in a convoluted way. Lol.
But one way the scribblehub community can improve is to create a union of writers, that will promote the wellbeing of the writers involved while advancing the skill and experiences of these writers while allowing them the chance to meet new people and promote new writers.

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
You asked this question in a convoluted way. Lol.
But one way the scribblehub community can improve is to create a union of writers, that will promote the wellbeing of the writers involved while advancing the skill and experiences of these writers while allowing them the chance to meet new people and promote new writers.
You mean the forums? That already exists.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
The forums doesn’t go far enough in this purpose and doesn’t allow for real emotional bonding and growth to take place
If you've never emotionally bonded with anyone on a forum, that's on you.

The forums allow that just fine. I've had forum relationships that were way stronger than anything I have had offline before. It just depends on you allowing yourself to bond with others.

And what do you mean don't go far enough in this purpose? What else do you want? To create a group conversation with other writers to share story drafts? You can do that too. It's as simple as clicking the "Start a new conversation" button.

As for growth, there is a story feedback subforum already. You can ask people to check out your story and give you advice on what can be improved on it... And again, if you want to make a writing group, it's as simple as creating a group conversation.

The forums provide everything you want. You just need to use the features available to you.

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
I think a nice improvement would be if everyone who uses the site gave me 5 dollars

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
If you've never emotionally bonded with anyone on a forum, that's on you.

The forums allow that just fine. I've had forum relationships that were way stronger than anything I have had offline before. It just depends on you allowing yourself to bond with others.

And what do you mean don't go far enough in this purpose? What else do you want? To create a group conversation with other writers to share story drafts? You can do that too. It's as simple as clicking the "Start a new conversation" button.

As for growth, there is a story feedback subforum already. You can ask people to check out your story and give you advice on what can be improved on it... And again, if you want to make a writing group, it's as simple as creating a group conversation.

The forums provide everything you want. You just need to use the features available to you.
💀