Recommendations Any novel/movie/anime with a witty as hell mc?

BlackKnightX

So, someone like Tony Stark for example. We all know he’s witty as hell, and cool af. Oh, and there’s also this fourth wall breaker—Deadpool. He’s very witty as well. So please recommend me some novel, movie, or anime with such an mc.

Pretty please~ Thanks in advance~ 🙏🏻

Last edited:

SailusGebel

Natsume Arata No Kekkon, Shinai naru Boku he Satsui wo Komete, Koko wa Ima kara Rinri desu.

Last edited:

Plus1

So, someone like Tony Stark for example. We all know he’s witty as hell, and cool af. Oh, and there’s also this fourth wall breaker—Deadpool. He’s very witty as well. So please recommend me some novel, movie, or anime with such an mc.

For 'witty and cool', I don't know, but if you want 'witty and smart as fuck', manipulator-like, I recommend Dungeon Defense, a lot. Korean novel I think, beautifully translated, and some moments will literally blow you away. Pity it was dropped after volume... 3? 4? Maybe 5, I don't remember

Scaver

classroom of the elite if you haven't
Trash of the count's family is good too.
For 'witty and cool', I don't know, but if you want 'witty and smart as fuck', manipulator-like, I recommend Dungeon Defense, a lot. Korean novel I think, beautifully translated, and some moments will literally blow you away. Pity it was dropped after volume... 3? 4? Maybe 5, I don't remember
That's god tier stuff. There is wn version

BlackKnightX

Thanks for the recommendation. I already finished that story long ago. It was fun. The relationship is kind of complicated, though, but fun, nonetheless.

BlackKnightX

complicated? nah. It's batshit crazy. Especially barbatos ah....
Well, I don’t quite remember, but I think the story is somewhat of a psychological thriller, right? It does have a lot psychologies involved.

Scaver

Well, I don’t quite remember, but I think the story is somewhat of a psychological thriller, right? It does have a lot psychologies involved.
yes psychological thriller alright, it had philosophy and drama too.
Gosh author went into a hiatus. I hope he isn't dead:)

BlackKnightX

you mean, like making witty comebacks witty, or being smart witty?
Both would be nice. But I actually prefer the first one more.

Then again, I think it’s all related, though. Smart and confident characters are usually witty by nature, so I guess: witty-witty?

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
Both would be nice. But I actually prefer the first one more.

Then again, I think it’s all related, though. Smart and confident characters are usually witty by nature, so I guess: witty-witty?

Nah, I know a lot of smart and confident characters, but most of them are introverted af and play 5d chess think things 1000 times over before they say a single word.

That being said, I can't recall even a single anime protag who would be witty like deadpool or tony stark. This kinda humour/personality type is very rare in anime, probably because it doesn't appeal to the target audience.