Any plans for a mobile app?

emmaus

I have been on NU for a long while now, and I decided to try out some of the novels here. Though, thing is, I love reading on a mobile device on a native app, feels more like a book. Binged reading on a desktop, or even a mobile browser does not feel as nice as an app where one can customize the way they read.
So I was wondering if there are any plans for a native app for the site.

Llamadragon

I would love a scribblehub app suited for writing. I use an ipad instead of a laptop and let me tell you it is NOT FUN to use a touchscreen to write on the main site. For some reason the cursor (the little blinking line) is never visible, so even something as simple as correcting a spelling mistake can take a lot of time. I would much appreciate a fix for that.

OddJamm

~Sweet Preservatives~
I would also love an app! But I'm sure it'll take a while for the app if we even get one since SH is still relatively new and Lord Tony is a busy person~ :blob_sweat:

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
A mobile app would be a great idea but in the future. SH is still remarkably new and Tony-chan is still constantly refining and improving it so it's a bit too soon for one

D

Deleted member 2533

An app would be great but I'm worried if Tony-sama can still feed himself. I mean, he might be earning 'pocket-money' to buy an isekai insurance plan, i really dunno. So website traffic is important. Plus, the site is still improving.

Arexio

Coffee Addict
I also think it might be too early to have this discussion, but I'm sure the great and wise Tony has thought about this idea.

Last edited:

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
App just caused too much and is hard to maintain. Look at NU or any big translation sites, talking about Wuxiaworld and Volare. They have no intention of expanding towards app as it caused too much.