Recommendations any recommended novel?

Sonneillor

Hi everybody :blob_cookie::blob_cookie::blob_cookie:

I am looking for good novels specially if is about fantasy or science fiction :blob_hide: that have nothing to do with smut, ecchi, Mary Sue, Brain death MC, or bad harem :sweating_profusely::blobspearpeek:, if possible that it is moderately serious. :blob_sir:

I hate the ranking :blob_hmph: since most are full of novels for hormonal teenagers. :blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor:

Sonneillor

Avoid Novel Updates then...

But in all seriousness: Genocide Online may work

Unfortunately I have already fallen in that well :blob_no: and yes, it is full of many things that make me desperate :blob_catflip: but I have also found a few jewels. :blob_cookie:

And thanks for the recommendation :blob_okay:, I'll take a look and slaughter it with my scathing criticisms.:blob_paint::blobspearpeek:

BOWIESENSEI

I am looking for good novels specially if is about fantasy or science fiction :blob_hide: that have nothing to do with smut, ecchi, Mary Sue, Brain death MC, or bad harem :sweating_profusely::blobspearpeek:, if possible that it is moderately serious. :blob_sir:

I hate the ranking :blob_hmph: since most are full of novels for hormonal teenagers. :blob_thor::blob_thor::blob_thor:

feel free to check mine out https://www.scribblehub.com/series/26582/tales-of-the-wanderer/

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<

Taint is good, though the last time it was updated was like 7 months ago.
Monster Apotheosis is also a good one. It has a mix of sci-fi too, however minor it is.
Finally, good ole gorey novel that hits all your boxes. It has a long title.

I found more so I'll just list them:
God/Satan
Vermillion
Herscherik (Reincarnated Prince Series) (Not really fantasy. Low fantasy)

Duchess

I'm new here and I'm seeing this already, too... Idk if I should post here now.

Sonneillor

Thank you! :blob_hug:

I will take a look at your novel, I feel that it is inspired a bit in The Witcher by Andrzej Sapkowski, tell me if I'm wrong :blob_hmm_two:

I mean, my story seems to check all of your boxes so have a blast: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/34969/a-tale-from-azad/

Ohh watching the synopsis of your novel and the tags I see the type of novel you want to write and I'm interested :blob_popcorn:, I love political novels! :blob_aww:

Taint is good, though the last time it was updated was like 7 months ago.
Monster Apotheosis is also a good one. It has a mix of sci-fi too, however minor it is.
Finally, good ole gorey novel that hits all your boxes. It has a long title.

I found more so I'll just list them:
God/Satan
Vermillion
Herscherik (Reincarnated Prince Series) (Not really fantasy. Low fantasy)

Too bad Taint is paused by the translator. If they translate it again, I will surely read it. :blob_pat_sad:

About Monster Apotheosis my experiences with VMMORPG have not been very pleasant, but I will read it first. :blob_salute:

God, it has an extra long title ... :blob_dizzy:

God / Satan has the Link wrong :blob_sweat:

Vermillio, like Monster Apotheosis I will give it a try even if it is VMMORPG :sweating_profusely:

Herscherik (Reincarnated Prince Series), its release rate is not constant but being in Blob Translation I will look at it :blob_reach:

I'm new here and I'm seeing this already, too... Idk if I should post here now.

I'm also new except that my novel updates account is old :blob_hide:, I'm always in the shadows! :blob_ninja:

About light novels, webnovels, I am already used to expect that the majority of your audience is not me. :blob_cringe:

Elateam

Fish and Chips Salesperson

Ohh watching the synopsis of your novel and the tags I see the type of novel you want to write and I'm interested :blob_popcorn:, I love political novels! :blob_aww:

I'm glad you're interested. Honestly, I got my inspiration from getting bored with reading Tales of the Reincarnated Lord :blob_hmph:. I also wanted to try writing a story of my own :blob_paint:. The first few chapters might need more editing because I don't think it's as easy to read as I hope it to be, but I haven't gotten many critiques so I wouldn't know any better.:sweating_profusely:

We both have similar tastes so I would also recommend @Mizu Glory be to Arria and @IvyVeritas The Eighth Warden.

javert

You might enjoy my story, In the Shadow of Heaven, which is a serious science fiction novel. I'm cross posting the chapters here from royalroad at about 1/day, so there's plenty of it to read :)

Sonneillor

I'm glad you're interested. Honestly, I got my inspiration from getting bored with reading Tales of the Reincarnated Lord :blob_hmph:. I also wanted to try writing a story of my own :blob_paint:. The first few chapters might need more editing because I don't think it's as easy to read as I hope it to be, but I haven't gotten many critiques so I wouldn't know any better.:sweating_profusely:

We both have similar tastes so I would also recommend @Mizu Glory be to Arria and @IvyVeritas The Eighth Warden.

Ahhh Tales of the Reincarnated Lord, that story that starts climbing every moment and that falls down an endless cliff. :blob_catflip:
I also write a story but in Spanish, it is easier for me to edit than to write it. :blob_nom::blob_no:
Thanks again for the recommendations. :blob_highfive:

This one!

Also, Taint is not a translated novel, and neither is Trials. Liv is the original writer! And she's really good at it!

Thank you, Oh how wonderful, I hope she is well and can continue with her novels as a fellow writer. :blob_paint:

You might enjoy my story, In the Shadow of Heaven, which is a serious science fiction novel. I'm cross posting the chapters here from royalroad at about 1/day, so there's plenty of it to read :)

Thanks, interesting synopsis and the cover makes me curious, is that the MC? Is she a person of color? I would like it to be, since it is generally very rare to see an MC from an ethnic group that is not white. :blobthumbsup:

javert

Thanks, interesting synopsis and the cover makes me curious, is that the MC? Is she a person of color? I would like it to be, since it is generally very rare to see an MC from an ethnic group that is not white. :blobthumbsup:

Yes, my MC, Yan, is black. It's not a plot point or anything, just part of her character :)

BOWIESENSEI

I will take a look at your novel, I feel that it is inspired a bit in The Witcher by Andrzej Sapkowski, tell me if I'm wrong :blob_hmm_two:

Too bad Taint is paused by the translator. If they translate it again, I will surely read it. :blob_pat_sad:

About Monster Apotheosis my experiences with VMMORPG have not been very pleasant, but I will read it first. :blob_salute:

God, it has an extra long title ... :blob_dizzy:

God / Satan has the Link wrong :blob_sweat:

Vermillio, like Monster Apotheosis I will give it a try even if it is VMMORPG :sweating_profusely:

Herscherik (Reincarnated Prince Series), its release rate is not constant but being in Blob Translation I will look at it :blob_reach:

I'm also new except that my novel updates account is old :blob_hide:, I'm always in the shadows! :blob_ninja:

About light novels, webnovels, I am already used to expect that the majority of your audience is not me. :blob_cringe:
Yeah it is heavily inspired by the witcher!!!