Any Scribble Hub icons available to use as link buttons?

bokhi

Not a Desert Crow Witch
Pardon me if this is a stupid question, but I was wondering if there are any SH icons available to use as link buttons on websites and the like. If not, are we allowed to make our own, or does that run into copyright issues?

Thanks!

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I don't know of any link buttons other than for Patreon and the sort which you should be able to access from the author profile area. I hope this helps.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
I don't know of any link buttons other than for Patreon and the sort which you should be able to access from the author profile area. I hope this helps.
Other way around.
A link to scribblehub from another site.

Pardon me if this is a stupid question, but I was wondering if there are any SH icons available to use as link buttons on websites and the like. If not, are we allowed to make our own, or does that run into copyright issues?

Thanks!
I'd just use banners of (one of) your stories

bokhi

Not a Desert Crow Witch

Other way around.
A link to scribblehub from another site.

I'd just use banners of (one of) your stories
Ah, than you both! It looks like there's no icon available, so maybe I'll just make an ugly button, lol. (It's for a website and I want all the buttons the same size...)

Cheers! <3!

Marunikyu

Most excellent anti-Marxist smut writer
Technically the black "S" you see on the left of a tab is their icon that they made for this purpose.
1654812275718.png

You just need to use that NCIS image enhancement/zoom on it.

bokhi

Not a Desert Crow Witch
Technically the black "S" you see on the left of a tab is their icon that they made for this purpose.View attachment 14269
You just need to use that NCIS image enhancement/zoom on it.

Yes, I noticed the itty-bitty little icon there, but I can't find a good-sized file of it anywhere! Thanks, though--I'm going to nab the pic you've got in your post! =)

:blob_highfive:

sam9501

Yes, I noticed the itty-bitty little icon there, but I can't find a good-sized file of it anywhere! Thanks, though--I'm going to nab the pic you've got in your post! =)

You can probably crop it so you only get the S

Marunikyu

Most excellent anti-Marxist smut writer

Wha-... But I told you to enhance the image :unsure:? I'll do it for you then, no biggie. Here you go! (y)
scribbleicon_ENHANCED by Marunikyu.jpg