Any suggestions on novels with badass mc?

BlackKnightX

I’m looking for a novel with badass mc. Here’s a few requirements;
- He is overpowered.
- He is Attractive. Handsome, charming, confident, charismatic, or whatever it is that makes him attractive.
- He has a badass personality. The opposite of Japanese harem protagonist, if you know what I mean.
- No bitchy jade beauty with no common sense in the story.

Any suggestion?

**I just realized that I posted this in the wrong category and don’t know how to delete it. But whatever. I hope you don’t mind.

Last edited:

ElijahRyne

Not that Lazy…
- He is overpowered.
- He is Attractive. Handsome, charming, confident, charismatic, or whatever it is that makes him attractive.
- He has a badass personality. The opposite of Japanese harem protagonist, if you know what I mean.

Any suggestion?

**I just realized that I posted this in the wrong category and don’t know how to delete it. But whatever. I hope you don’t mind.
Warlock of the Magus World

Vnator

Might as well recommend my story in that case! Main character is an ex-isekai protagonist who travels to different Worlds to save Earthers who got dragged there for nefarious purposes (eg. to fight petty wars on behalf of a selfish king, rather than against a Dark Lord to save the World, or to be used as basic cannon fodder).
He's confident and charismatic, as well as knowledgeable and resourceful. I wouldn't say he's explicitly handsome/attractive/whatever since he's pretty grizzled and has some scars, but he's definitely powerful and I've tried making his overall presence "badass".
Halfway through the story, he gets a girl as a sidekick, but she's intelligent and works to complement the MC's cynicism and (sort of) duplicitousness with her own innocence and desire to keep him morally accountable. They also have great banter that works well off each other.

Right now though, the first major battle (chapters 20-22) are slated for a massive edit because the MC doesn't act very competently in it, but in the battles and mystery solving that happen afterwards, he goes back to what you'd expect out of him. The entire first half is going to be edited actually, but as it is, it's still really good

I just uploaded the final chapter of book 1 just yesterday, so it's all ready for a read if you'd like! https://www.scribblehub.com/series/276570/the-isekai-police/

killwrites

Need motivation
There's this WN on Novelupdates that I really enjoyed (Sekai Saikyou no Maou desuga Daremo Toubatsushinikitekurenainode, Yuusha Ikusei Kikan ni Sennyuusuru koto ni Shimashita). MC is definitely badass and if you like plots that aren't shallow and "slow-paced", that you might want to give it a try.

BlackKnightX

Might as well recommend my story in that case! Main character is an ex-isekai protagonist who travels to different Worlds to save Earthers who got dragged there for nefarious purposes (eg. to fight petty wars on behalf of a selfish king, rather than against a Dark Lord to save the World, or to be used as basic cannon fodder).
He's confident and charismatic, as well as knowledgeable and resourceful. I wouldn't say he's explicitly handsome/attractive/whatever since he's pretty grizzled and has some scars, but he's definitely powerful and I've tried making his overall presence "badass".
Halfway through the story, he gets a girl as a sidekick, but she's intelligent and works to complement the MC's cynicism and (sort of) duplicitousness with her own innocence and desire to keep him morally accountable. They also have great banter that works well off each other.

Right now though, the first major battle (chapters 20-22) are slated for a massive edit because the MC doesn't act very competently in it, but in the battles and mystery solving that happen afterwards, he goes back to what you'd expect out of him. The entire first half is going to be edited actually, but as it is, it's still really good

I just uploaded the final chapter of book 1 just yesterday, so it's all ready for a read if you'd like! https://www.scribblehub.com/series/276570/the-isekai-police/
Having scars in the right places makes some people attractive and looks badass! Thanks for the recommendation~
There's this WN on Novelupdates that I really enjoyed (Sekai Saikyou no Maou desuga Daremo Toubatsushinikitekurenainode, Yuusha Ikusei Kikan ni Sennyuusuru koto ni Shimashita). MC is definitely badass and if you like plots that aren't shallow and "slow-paced", that you might want to give it a try.
Thanks.

- He is overpowered.

Any suggestion?

Inexorable Chaos
The Arcane Emperor (RR)

There's probably a lot more, but I can't remember any atm.

Kilolo

I'm so kewl
i can only think of saikyou juzoku tensei, although i don't know if the mc would fit to your badass criteria.