Any thoughts on this Dream?

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I haven't been able to sleep properly for days because of it.

Basically, I look up to see a silhouette of a human who is darker than anything I've ever seen. The figure extends its hand to me as if it wants me to take it. Before I can do anything I turn my head to see an orb that is like an eclipsed sun with eight wings sticking out of it. One of the wings extends itself out to me, revealing an eagle's beak on the tip of the wing. "You have yet to deny it." the beak says in a voice similar to Liam Neesan's. I then wake up at three in the morning in a cold sweat.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.

Basically, I look up to see a silhouette of a human who is darker than anything I've ever seen. The figure extends its hand to me as if it wants me to take it. Before I can do anything I turn my head to see an orb that is like an eclipsed sun with eight wings sticking out of it. One of the wings extends itself out to me, revealing an eagle's beak on the tip of the wing. "You have yet to deny it." the beak says in a voice similar to Liam Neesan's. I then wake up at three in the morning in a cold sweat.
Hmm... idk. Sounds like good plot material tho... (^-^)/

but, first of all, have you by chance read something that had that in it as a plot device? because your description is quite detailed... i don't know if its just me, but I personally can't seem to remember my dreams that accurately...

Paul_Tromba

Hmm... idk. Sounds like good plot material tho... (^-^)/

but, first of all, have you by chance read something that had that in it as a plot device? because your description is quite detailed... i don't know if its just me, but I personally can't seem to remember my dreams that accurately...
I haven't read anything nor watched anything in a while. I've just been too busy with work. though, I have to say that I haven't had any dreams other than this in a while, at least not ones worth remembering.

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
Dreams are usually based on something you have seen. Anything from work to any commercial you see while driving around. Even interactions and thoughts affect dreams. Some are wrapped and make into their own thing. Our brains are active movie makers. So your vivid dream could be something that affected you. Subconsciously too. :blob_blank:

Nezothecat

Watch out for Truck-kun!

Paul_Tromba

Dreams are usually based on something you have seen. Anything from work to any commercial you see while driving around. Even interactions and thoughts affect dreams. Some are wrapped and make into their own thing. Our brains are active movie makers. So your vivid dream could be something that affected you. Subconsciously too. :blob_blank:
perhaps...

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I personally feel that dreams are an omen of things to come. You may want to talk to a professional about this one, though.

StarEis

sounds like a nightmare to me, don't worry about it too much imo.

RaizarP

A Giga Chad

sound like a lucid dream
I experienced it for a few times, but in the end it's just a dream

don't worry too much about it, i recommended drinking a hot drink before you sleep to calm yourself though.

Zero300

The dark figure represents your evil self. It’s reaching out to you to draw you into the dark side. Before you could, you turned your head away as if attracted or restricted (however you want to interpret it) by an orb with wings (could be a higher-level angel since most strong angels have 6 wings) who says you have yet to deny it. The ‘it’ should refer to your humanity. Look back to your past week/month and see if there were anything that may have tested your view of right and wrong.

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
The dark figure might be a shadow person or a demon (especially since you woke up at 3 a.m., the devil's hour). The orb that extended its wing out to you with a beak in that wing might be a seraph or something, and it kind of makes me think of the eagle of St. John.

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member

Such dreams are typically related to your deepest fears on a psychological level.

For example I used to have a dream where I’d be running. I’d think I was doing just fine, but gradually my legs would feel bogged down. I’d feel like I was sinking in quicksand. I’d think to myself I know I can run faster than this, I’d fall down to my knees and try running on both hands and legs like a crazed trapped animal fearful for his life trying to survive, but I’d inevitably be bogged down again exhausted panting for breath, eventually unable to move.

The dream I described can correspond to many different fears in life. It was one I had a lot growing up. It could be the fear that no matter how hard I try or work, I’ll never make it anywhere. I’ll always be stuck where I am for eternity.

To figure out a dream, asking others who know nothing about you typically won’t help much. You need to think about your experiences and what you fear the most. Perhaps you fear taking a good look at yourself, who you are as a person. You may want to turn away and avert your eyes from the truth so you look to some false light, some fictional hope, someone you perceive to be your ideal figure instead.

Basically the dream could be a form of loathing one self.

I haven't read anything nor watched anything in a while. I've just been too busy with work. though, I have to say that I haven't had any dreams other than this in a while, at least not ones worth remembering.
As for the eagles beak, it depends on what you yourself associate with an eagle. If you associate freedom with the eagle, it could be that you think of yourself as a slave. Perhaps a slave to work, and you have ‘yet to deny’ that you are a slave. If you associate an eagle with liberty and justice. Perhaps you feel bad about an act you have done recently and you’re subconsciously plagued by a guilty conscience. This is all probably just a stretch though.

Last edited:

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme

Yeah man, my interpretation is you need to stop smoking bad weed before bed.
And if you dont smoke weed, then obviously there some dark supernatural forces at work around you

Armored99

Harem-phobic
Looking for a Joseph to your Pharaoh?

Your dream just seems to be about trepidation or the fear of taking some risk.

Cipiteca396

🌺🌑🐉🪶 Anxiety Overdrive
My sister used to go on and on about her dreams about talking Mexican beavers and such. I on the other hand, get sleep paralysis. Don't read too much into dreams. You can try, and if it leads to self-improvement, that's great. But don't let it hold you back.

For the fun of it, I will say that your shadow sounds like a ghost or demon. Your winged orb sounds like an angel, and if the eagle's beak is actually a vulture's or crow's beak, it could represent the Angel of Death. Have you, by any chance, murdered someone recently? Or do you blame yourself for the death of someone else?

Outside of that, the phrase, "You have yet to deny it." is interesting. On the surface, it seems like guilt. But it could also be because you failed to defend yourself properly. Someone insulted you, or blamed you for something. And you ignored them or just changed the subject since it was easier than fighting back. (That doesn't mean you should go punch Paul down the street who called you a cunt, though.)