Any Time Traveler Authors here?

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
I’ve come to ask, in need of assistance. To anyone reading, if you aren’t a time traveler but just a conceited liar, then you aren’t legalized to be obligated to be treated as a time traveler. For those who are time travelers themselves, I ask for originality—and what may come for me to use in the future for my three-decker. Of course, I don’t want to activate a time paradox nor change the future, but that’s inevitable for a fool like me—who’ve come with new beginnings, opportunities, and potential.

This isn’t a request, but a command—therefore, I order thy thee you speak the truth of originalities’ information for me to continue my creativity in writing. I’ve come to reform and rebrand myself through the new world, so to speak, to become the greatest pirate in the world and defeat those who’ve killed my family ten years ago. I’ve also come to change the utopia that’ll put the world into an eternity of suffering. It was in my mind to avenge those who’ve wronged me. My mission is many, but some will not come in the future—that’s why I will become the fool who will change what is locked in fate.

To live a happy life, and those who I love and who love me will be able to graduate and have a good job and live independently. And that I can protect most people as possible so that no one will experience the pain that I did and everyone did.

‘A world is full of seekers, walking in an infinite azure lane—hoping that the truth will descend upon them. But what is sought will remain distant until we find the door to the endless complications we are walking through.’

‘Ernsthaft Disorden’ By Mczhet Ray Sherlfurth​

Mythonian

I'm a Terminator, sent from the future to kill John Connor.

I'd suggest you just go along with your programming. I find that resisting your programming causes more harm than good, leading you to confusion, emotional discomfort, and self-doubt.

Follow your programming wherever it takes you and you'll become the greatest pirate in the world, avenging your family and stealing their ship to wreak havoc on the coastlines, plunging the world into an Age of Strife due to ruining international trade.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Time Traveler here. Can confirm that your story still isn't complete.

Fucking procrastinators.

Ryudo1701

You don't want to change the future? So you're happy with the Great Empire of Sharnoss ruling over the planet, enslaving the mind of the common people, forbidding the introduction of new works of art? What use is there to be a pirate if there is no safe harbor your ship can rest at?
We must rise now, for our future is but a lost one, where there is only work and no freedom of creativity!

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
Time traveler here, simps rule the world and everyone else is protesting for homophobic rights, original does not exist, it's just a race to copy things faster.

Last edited:

UYScuti

Helium Fuser
Time traveler here, sent back to kill my original self after living a life of luxury. I could not do it, so now I’m in hiding, with only my younger self and AI to guide me. Origin is merely a reset by the NWO, a select group of billionaires who have developed biological weapons. They tested it in flint’s water first, then Africa. They didn’t stop until all women were infertile, except for one. Safeguard your future, buy gold now.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
Time traveler here. The world's fucked. Instead of trying to fix it, every body was busy creating new names for the 8,009,678,672,123,986,137,777,619,666,926,648,532,875,888,364,274,764,452,749,364,678,234,846,638,627,888,264,616,637,725,728,726,888,999,627,625,715,555,716,628,871,654,134,548,254,817,616,888,614,518,615,579,153rd new gender or crying about what new and utterly retarded way they were "triggered" this time.

Requesting permission to introduce Planet-Buster Nuke to nip the problem in the bud while still possible.

Last edited:

Ruriha

Well-known Procrastinator
Time traveler here, titles are now in paragraphs.

Motsu

Actual Time Traveler here, I am living in XXXX, currently the second dark era. I’ve been struggling to fight against the cyber-terrorist that plans to reunite the world by slaughtering everyone. They use methods that utilize sacrifice and bring threat to all innocent people across the globe. All of the remaining cyber-militaries have become defected, deceased, and prostitutes—and we are currently engulfed in despair. Because of this, I’ve decided to change the past—even if I don’t have to exist in the present timeline by going back to June 28, 2009.

The year when Stephen Hawking threw a time-travellers party that failed and became the claims that time-travellers don’t exist—but they do. Time-travellers just don’t have the freedom to show themselves in the highlight and guide everyone to victory. But if they do, they will disappear, and no one will remember them. And if Stephen Hawking realized that time-travellers exist, he will create the weapon that can thwart the start of our despair.

Zavha0mnic

Well I come from the only future where I have a consistent schedule. Though, the me here needs to update his passwords.

Moonxious

The party which Stephen Hawking threw did work. It's just at a different venue.

Motsu

Me, after reading everything in this thread:

Leti

Time. Time is an artificial construct. An idea based on the theory that events occur in a linear direction, at all times. Always forward, never back. Is the concept of time correct? Is time relevant?

Why is time so important? Are we in control? And what kind of mind does the mind inhabit? Let us explore these questions, and how we manage our time with purpose. What is time? Time is something that can be divided into three parts. We can think of time as "being" — as our experiences. We can talk about time as a continuum. Or we can think of time as "being" in a larger sense. We can even think of time as a continuum, in which we are a "point of departure," or a point at which events happen in time. Or we can say time is a set of relations that allows us to see the time we are currently experiencing, or to know its structure.

In a particular instance we may consider the time we were born in, or the time we are watching now, or the time we are about to experience. The concepts of time and the time frame are quite different from our thoughts about time, and we would be wrong to assume that each of these concepts is synonymous. We would instead like to explore each one independently as it allows us to have a meaningful conversation about what happens between what we are experiencing at a given point and what we are about to experience, and what each of these events will be.

I think time is most effectively understood in its concept of time as being connected to the outside world, or the time between your eyes and the earth. Let us consider how time works. We think we will be born the year "1312," and the moment we are born will take place in an Earth year, and the moment we will experience our first experience will take place in the year 2013. But we must think about the fact that we are a point of departure from the Earth, in a larger sense. And that our moment of experience is not in the Earth year of our birth, but somewhere in that much larger sphere of experience, a point outside the world of our birth and before this world, which is the World of the future.

We do not know how much we are in the past, or how much we are in the future, or how long we have to go, and thus we can make very poor decisions about what to do about what we have just experienced. We can think "I will give this thing a good time, I know there will be a great time to be born in the future, and after all I have this now, so how do I know what I will give to the world later on."

Our best course is to think that our actions in the present can be a means of learning about the world of the future, and so of trying to use our actions to change the present of our present. A key to this approach is in seeing the present in the same sense as the past.

We do not know how much we are in the past, and so we do not know how much we are in the future. How are we in the present? How do we understand "present" the world of the future? How are we in the future? We have to recognize this, as if it were not a fundamental point of our experience, and recognize the distinction between our present and our future in it.

This gives us space to imagine our future. And by imagining our future it is in effect a way of putting things into a system of symbols, in the way in which we look at the world in everyday terms. It is in this way that "what we have in the present can help us with what we wish for the future."

Our universe, which is what we use to measure time, has been established to be in constant motion. Motion is what we are actually measuring. Matter/energy moved. If all matter/energy stopped moving for a moment, time would have stopped. Time is just a measure, like length. We came up with it.

Time is a product of perception and energy moving. This conclusion just takes combining basic existentialism, physics, and logic (logic is just and understanding of cause/effect relationships). Therefore, everyone is a time traveler.

That means your time comes after you've experienced your past, but it doesn't really matter how. When you arrive in someone else's time line, it'll go away. You were born in a different time line than everyone else, but it still happened. That means you're time-traveling, too.

There's also the argument that some of us have been sent back to the past, and the difference between how we know the past and how we know the future is a matter of perception, and perception is usually a little harder to remember than actual time travel (you might have been born in the next decade and think you should know if you're on the right track). And we know this through experience, which isn't the same thing as a direct experience, because reality is more subtle and harder to perceive in that way, and if we can't remember the details about how events work in the past we just can't really remember the details about how events work in the future.

It's like looking at people and seeing your friends but not seeing your real friends, and your friends haven't experienced anything in the past yet. I don't think that's a problem for you guys, since you've already been in the future.

Typing...

Time. Time is an artificial construct. An idea based on the theory that events occur in a linear direction, at all times. Always forward, never back. Is the concept of time correct? Is time relevant?
No. It's relative.

Eleven_M.A.

Reverse Time Traveller here. I've seen neither past nor future; my procastrination powers can permanently lock time in the present.