Any way to change font?

I was reading on the site and found no way to change the font im reading. I am used to reading in OpenDyslexic because it makes it a bit easier to read. (Although I dont believe I am dyslexic) My chrome extension that changes fonts into OpenDyslexic doesnt seem to work on the chapters, so I want to ask; Is there anyway to change the font im reading in.

JCountry

Top right corner of the chapter is a little gear called reader settings. That will allow you to adjust the font.

IsinN

Only size and width. It doesn't let you choose a different font. 😭

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Only size and width. It doesn't let you choose a different font. 😭
You can change the font but there is only a limited selection. This one is the courier new font. You can find it by clicking the option menu on the left and then clicking the A button.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
I was reading on the site and found no way to change the font im reading. I am used to reading in OpenDyslexic because it makes it a bit easier to read. (Although I dont believe I am dyslexic) My chrome extension that changes fonts into OpenDyslexic doesnt seem to work on the chapters, so I want to ask; Is there anyway to change the font im reading in.
I will assume you are using the extension named like that.

That extension uses a flag that requests its style rules to be applied with higher priority than any other (!important). The problem is that ScribbleHub already uses that flag itself, setting the two rules on par, in which case the more general rule of the Extension ("Change all text") is overwritten by the more specific chapter rules.

Another issue (which affects the titles in the chapter reader, for example) is on the extension side though. It does not handle divs that have their own font setting and text immediately inside.

You'll either have to file respective bug reports or try other extensions. (user scripts if nothing else works)

IsinN

You can change the font but there is only a limited selection. This one is the courier new font. You can find it by clicking the option menu on the left and then clicking the A button.
What I am looking for is to change the font when reading stories on the Hub. Thank you though.

n0ncomplete

I use firefox and I found a way using the stylus extension for firefox.

Steps:
1. Install the extension.
2. Click on the extension and mouse over to "scribblehub.com" to select the domain.
3. Clicking on the domain name will take you to a screen where you can write code to change the website settings.
4. Add the piece of code shown in the picture with your own modifications.
2023-01-12T18:44:04,479267068+06:00.png

5. Click save and this should change font of only the chapter text.

Hope this helps!

Last edited: