Anybody got art of their characters?

ForestDweller

I got one character fully done so far. Two more are still in the process of getting a coloured picture.

Damn, she's pretty! :love:

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
I have this commissioned art for one of the girls in my harem isekai.

Sherry Izurdia, a petite girl with superhuman strength and a bad temper. Belongs to a race of demons that can manipulate their hair to fight.
This is pretty much how I imagined her. Though the history buff in me is cringing at how she is holding that sword in a reverse grip.

owotrucked

Isekai express delivery
I post it everywhere with my signature, but now I can shove it into your eyes with higher resolution!

bannertextless.jpg

FGCCheckmate

I got one character fully done so far. Two more are still in the process of getting a coloured picture.

The animal ears are cute!
I get fantasy Indiana Jones from this which I love.
Hi, I drew these for my WN System F7. The androgyneus person is the MC named F7, and the little one is the ML, Ren as a baby with his mama, Erin.
The last one is the cover for my other WN Possessed. She is the MC Reha, depicted as split between herself and the one possessing her, Yuri.
Nice photo-realistic style you got there!
I post it everywhere with my signature, but now I can shove it into your eyes with higher resolution!

Blob best character
I got mine commissioned. I think it came out pretty well.
They're cute together!

Last edited:

EternalSunset0

My thread here is full of them. Here are some of my personal favorites that I have done though.

Mandatory beach filler episode art?

Boob size comparison chart

Last edited:

FGCCheckmate

My thread here is full of them. Here are some of my personal favorites that I have done though.

I like it!
Maybe I should do a beach themed crossover with all of my characters 🤔
View attachment 10924My reader's most favorite design. Sin the rooster.
That rooster looks like a Sin.

Also, where did the art for your covers come from?

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
I have too much :blob_hide: Join my Disco if you want to scroll through. There are dedicated channels for official art there. And a few more pieces are coming in this month.

I'll just drop one as a bait.

FGCCheckmate

Here's my art for my story.
View attachment 10927
I recognize her because she's always on the trending section!
I have too much :blob_hide: Join my Disco if you want to scroll through. There are dedicated channels for official art there. And a few more pieces are coming in this month.

I'll just drop one as a bait.

Gotta say, I love Miria's design the most out of all of them.

Comiak

Foxgirl enthusiast
I recognize her because she's always on the trending section!
Maybe I should change it up? Been thinking about commissions to do a few of my characters but I've been procrastinating it.

I still don't understand how trending works I'd be on there for a week or two then nothing for a month, then be back on it for another week.

FGCCheckmate

Maybe I should change it up? Been thinking about commissions to do a few of my characters but I've been procrastinating it.

I still don't understand how trending works I'd be on there for a week or two then nothing for a month, then be back on it for another week.
From what I gather, no one knows how Trending works on this site.

Snusmumriken

Vagabond and traveller
There are confirmed patterns obviously, like the fact you aren't getting on trending once you have 2k+ readers.:blob_catflip:

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
There are confirmed patterns obviously, like the fact you aren't getting on trending once you have 2k+ readers.:blob_catflip:
? That isn't true. Two of the stories I follow reliably hit Trending, one even every time it uploads, even though one has 3.5k readers and the other is almost at 4k.
Edit: Oops, I watched this thread without posting, and you made me out my lurker status.

I... don't have any art. I have a really terrible case of art block, so I just kinda stare at the screen when I try to draw my clickbait waifu thumbnail.