Anybody got art of their characters?

KittraMcBriar

I already responded on your RR thread, but hell, I wanna share this work in progress here, too
Rough sketch I’m working on of the main cast of my litRPG, Tails of a Cyborg Fox Girl. The completed art will be included in a later chapter
Untitled_Artwork.jpg

FGCCheckmate

I already responded on your RR thread, but hell, I wanna share this work in progress here, too
Rough sketch I’m working on of the main cast of my litRPG, Tails of a Cyborg Fox Girl. The completed art will be included in a later chapter View attachment 10929
Good job on making your LitRPG characters actually look like they're from a video game!

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
I have a few! I don't got $$$ so I had to draw them myself :blob_hide: Ah well at least I got something out

The frog and his kungfu master:

The ladybug:

The dumb kid and his posse:

For that anthology thingy:

Hunty and his two horses. I don't think I'll be posting the story here because furry pron LOL

That's about it. The rest are my friends' characters or fanart I randomly made.

Last edited:

FGCCheckmate

I have a few! I don't got $$$ so I had to draw them myself :blob_hide: Ah well at least I got something out

The frog and his kungfu master:

The ladybug:

The dumb kid and his posse:

For that anthology thingy:

Hunty and his two horses. I don't think I'll be posting the story here because furry pron LOL

That's about it. The rest are my friends' characters or fanart I randomly made.
The art is awesome!

Beta_Krogoth

Oh I got loads of art of my characters but its more of an evolving world that I tell stories about, rather than a book that i've converted. This beautiful creature is "Amour" and she doesn't turn up until much later but I just love how this one turned out.

^05AC284E89E437E83AC0F9499CD7B6BA8FCB92C4D8FB8C34B4^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

Mr.Grey-Cat

Oh I got loads of art of my characters but its more of an evolving world that I tell stories about, rather than a book that i've converted. This beautiful creature is "Amour" and she doesn't turn up until much later but I just love how this one turned out.

View attachment 10980
She seem like a JoJo reference. I mean, seriously, just ask anyone and they will mistake her for a Stand.

Mr.Grey-Cat

I have no idea what a Stand is/JoJo other than its an anime but thats a compliment right?
Jojo has one of the best and unique art among anime. So, yeah. That's a compliment. All I meant is that I liked the character design, and that she looked a little like Jojo characters.

Beta_Krogoth

Jojo has one of the best and unique art among anime. So, yeah. That's a compliment. All I meant is that I liked the character design, and that she looked a little like Jojo characters.
Ah thank you! Very kind of you to say! I do adore how my species turned out, here is another QT although she isn't in the storyline just yet.

1640102360581.png

JK-Sama

I have a lot! Here's the main reference that I use for art commissions. I commissioned these from the artist 711pan. I have tons more but I never got around to making a thread for it on Scribblehub, but I did post one on Royalroad.

gRM8DSzB_twitterver.jpg

From left to right starting with top image: Li Chou, known as her moniker the Madame Scarface in-universe. Li's cool, aloof and distant when the story first starts and acts as the deuteragonist.

Next is Victoria Happ Schwarzenberger, the plucky protagonist of the story and her best friend Friederika Trachenberg. Lastly, there's Alexandra Descartes-Dolz who is the tritagonist of the story.

theInmara

Our story started out as a webcomic, so we have a few pieces of art of the main characters. It didn't get very far before we decided that we couldn't keep up with the art and making it a novel first would work better.

In the last image here, the sphere with the sparks coming out of it is Metabang, the narrator.

SystemsOut15.jpg SystemsOut21.jpg Systems-Out-cover-for-SH-20211224.jpg Pembers-and-Metabang-and-Phage-in-SunspotCorridor20210413.jpg

Armorien

Oh yeah, I've got plenty. Not gonna post them all, but here are a few of my favourites. I can't draw at all, so commissioning characters is a lot of fun. Especially trying different artists to see which one works the best.

Attachments

• Saeon_Transparent(2).jpeg
    Saeon_Transparent(2).jpeg
    284.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Saeon_Transparent(1).jpeg
    Saeon_Transparent(1).jpeg
    392.7 KB · Views: 40
  • Saeon_Transparent.jpeg
    Saeon_Transparent.jpeg
    327.9 KB · Views: 41

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I've got a half dozen writing characters- well, all of them WILL BE writing characters eventually. Since my financial status can be designated as Broke as Fuck, I do the work myself.

None of these is official stuff, by the way. I just like putting my characters in various themes and outfits. Here's a set I've been doing as of late.

Toripuru-S

I'd love to see them if you do.
My time to shine :cool: (on behalf of the amazing artist, Revanche7th ❤️, that did art for me :blob_aww:). This is the main character, Faith Roos, with her favorite card, The Queen of BurningHEARTS. Revanche7th ❤️ made this and lots of other illustrations in the novel, by the way, in case I didn't mention so already.

Art by: Revanche7th ❤️
Special thanks: Revanche7th ❤️

IMG_8368 - Copy.JPG