Anybody Play HOI4?

longer

Balls
It is not possible for Poland to defeat Russia without cheating. Hence your tilde key must be well used in order to provide manpower, war support, stability, weapons and fuel.
I think you underestimate the stupidity of paradox ai.

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
Here is a snap of leningrad area. Winter did me more casualties that soviet troops.
advance.jpg

I think you underestimate the stupidity of paradox ai.

I think she's a newb at the game tbh. Cause shit like that happens all the time, even when you play as Switzerland and spend entire game just observing AI and doing nothing.
here is later in that war. as you can see, there is still very little opposition. You can also see that romania, despite being in 4th internationale faction with union of soviet republics and asia, led by trotsky, isn't at war with me. They didn't respond to the call, and that saved them. In 1944, when I control most of the world, they still exist.

deeper.jpg

That's right. Union of soviet republics of europe and asia. Led by trotsky. You know what that means?

That means that in addition to having a war with china and western European fascists, soviets had civil war. Stalin lost, but the country was significantly weakened by it. Which made my job even easier.

Last but not least, to counter your "poland can't do eet without cheats" argument, here is a screenshot from my sweden game. Look what AI-controlled Poland allied with Germany and some other countries did.

rename sweden poland.jpg

Last edited:

super straight male & the opposite sex of female

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
is it fun?

I've been playing these games since the very first title 20 years ago, so for me, it is. In fact, last few years I've been staying away on purpose because it's a massive time sink. I just played over 10 hours nonstop yesterday without break, and when I stood up, I was shellshocked and derealized as fuck.