Anyone else having a bakake from sitting too long?

Alkareel

Cuisses de Grenouille
Damn backache.
Spending longer, and longer hours on a chair. I even use a gaming chair with lumbar support and everything. Still, the inevitable came. I wonder, is it just cause I'm getting unyounger?

Agentt

Thighs
The bakkake.....it...uhhhh....brought back memories...you should change it.
Well, back pain is a common problem, could you your genetics, your diet, and the fact that you are almost 30. Plus exercise also contributes to regeneration process.
Go for a massage if its serious, if not stretches before and after bed are a great way.

Alkareel

Cuisses de Grenouille
The bakkake.....it...uhhhh....brought back memories...you should change it.
Well, back pain is a common problem, could you your genetics, your diet, and the fact that you are almost 30. Plus exercise also contributes to regeneration process.
Go for a massage if its serious, if not stretches before and after bed are a great way.
I tried using one of those muscle sore patches and they're working great.

D

Deleted member 49654

I don't know what you mean about gaming chair but I'm sure ergonomic chairs are the ones that prevent back aches...

Don't be ashamed that it looks straight out of office, atleast it doesn't your back...
I have sat on a so-called ergonomic chair before. It looks and is uncomfortable, and did nothing. Probably, he has to mind his posture as well. And really stand up and do some exercises from time to time.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Bukkake?

You should not spend long time on your chair. You should spend more time in the air, paragliding. Parachuting is nice too. If you're a sea monster like Ai-chan, you should spend more time in the water. Or if you have a girlfriend, you should spend more time being on top of each other.

Alkareel

Cuisses de Grenouille
Bukkake?

You should not spend long time on your chair. You should spend more time in the air, paragliding. Parachuting is nice too. If you're a sea monster like Ai-chan, you should spend more time in the water. Or if you have a girlfriend, you should spend more time being on top of each other.
I only have the chair.
Stop flexing your money!
Nah, the pic was for bakake~
I have sat on a so-called ergonomic chair before. It looks and is uncomfortable, and did nothing. Probably, he has to mind his posture as well. And really stand up and do some exercises from time to time.
I'm a shrimp.
Oops, I'm in the wrong thread
Sorry for disappointing you. lol

Redemit

Best decision I made in years was to go to a chiropractor I was actually crippled couldn't stand up straight and could barely walk and I was in constant excruciating pain for months but once I started seeing my chiropractor I almost immediately started improving and was back on my feet at 95% within like 2 or 3 weeks

Alkareel

Cuisses de Grenouille
Best decision I made in years was to go to a chiropractor I was actually crippled couldn't stand up straight and could barely walk and I was in constant excruciating pain for months but once I started seeing my chiropractor I almost immediately started improving and was back on my feet at 95% within like 2 or 3 weeks
Ohhh, that's good to hear. I don't know you but I'm happy that you recovered from that. :blob_aww:
The option for a chiropractor always goes over my head. I'll keep it in mind if my unconscious shrimping leaves severe repercussions in the future.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Damn backache.
Spending longer, and longer hours on a chair. I even use a gaming chair with lumbar support and everything. Still, the inevitable came. I wonder, is it just cause I'm getting unyounger?
Get off your ass and exercise for fifteen minutes amd maybe you wouldnt have this problem you fat son of a bitch.

--something a friend once told me for being a fat lazy cunt.

It was the best advice I ever been given.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
The best posture is your next one. Move around and let your baby nurse from your other breast. Try different positions: