Anyone Getting Motion Sickness?

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Not really. Anyone prone to motion sickness in general is likely to get it when doing VR, and some people who never get motion sick still get it when playing VR. Varies on the game you play too.

Personally, I usually don't get motion sick, but when I first got my Index and played HL: Alyx, the game kept bugging out on me and made me really sick. Also if the lenses aren't adjusted properly it probably increases chance of getting motion sickness and headaches, like wearing wrong prescription glasses.

Tx93

I got motion sickness if i am passanger of agressive driver in car. No such thing if am the such driver..

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I don't have a VR device, but I would probably get motion sickness from it now that you mention it. I'll keep that in mind and keep my wallet closed.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
The only VR game I've ever played is Beat Sabre, and I've always broken a vase or a wall before I could play long enough to see if I do get motion sickness.

Oreo

The only VR game I've ever played is Beat Sabre, and I've always broken a vase or a wall before I could play long enough to see if I do get motion sickness.
Jedi Simulator best VR.

Amok

grblbrbl
never played vr but i'm guessing if i'm running around with a screen bolted to my face my motions will be sickly

petrderbikov

I used to suffer from it as a child. And then as I got older, it went away on its own. Weird

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
I managed to get motion sickness from watching Hardcore Henry at my couch on the TV.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I managed to get motion sickness from watching Hardcore Henry at my couch on the TV.
weirdly enough i get erectile dysfunction after every rewatch as I was rock solid throughout its 90 minutes runtime

Mellohwa

Magic 8-ball they say
I got motion sickness just from playing Minecraft on pc ;-;

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
Motion sickness in changes in heights, I have.