Anyone know any good free Text-to-Speech applications

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
So, I realized something. I've always complained about editing, right. I think I have to or three threads just shitting on it. However, I'm editing my story, but I'm enjoying it. Like, it's freaking amazing. Like, I see my creative process coming through especially when the grammar isn't all too garbage.

Then I finish editing, put it into grammarly, carve out any shit it picks up, repeat the process one more time and its done. Then I give it to someone I know and they immediately pick up on two spelling errors in the same paragraph. Not only did I pre-read it 2-3 different times, and put it through a program twice that's designed to pick up on those things, but there's still drastic errors.

That's when I came to a realization. I don't hate editing. I hate it when I edit for four whole freaking hours only for it to end up as a mess, anyways. So, to avoid that in the future, I want to know if anyone knows any good text-to-speech programs. It probably won't pick up everything but it'll definitely help me pick up strange sentences and misspellings.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Google translate. It is the best and most accurate text to speech app. You don't know how to pronounce something? Copy paste it into google translate. It will pronounce it perfectly 95% of the time. All without you needing to change any settings.

LORD_SHAXX

Microsoft Office has an inbuilt tts reader. It used to be dog crap before but the newer versions are way better. With a very natural sounding voice

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
Microsoft Edge has one built in too, wide selection of voices too just in case you don't like the usual default ones

Tempokai

Overworked One
If you want to be exotic, use the russian Yandex TTS. The voices are lively enough, like the vocaloids

NovelAI has one also, but it's bad with non-English words, and you need a subscription for that

Tumbmar

I use Dragon, but be warned! Regardless of what Text-to-Speech system you use, you're mostly likely gonna have to do a ton of editing afterward... moreso than you're already doing...

Thekherham

I use something called Balabolka. Yeah, I know the voices are rather artificial but it does come in handy. There have been many times when I've thought my story was finished, but when I have some AI on Balabolka read it, you can still find some mistakes you missed earlier. The one good thing about Balabolka is that you can have them read your alien words/names etc. just the way you want it thanks to phonemes. One drawback,
words like read and lead are read one way, even though the pronunciation may be' reed' and 'leed' or 'red' and 'led'