Anyone rap or produce?

Razzle-Dazzle

I worked at a fruit store for a while...

so I wrapped a lot of produce, does that count?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts

AbigailWP

Producer-Rapper-Writer-Cultivator-Fellow Human
Fuck man, do you upload to YouTube or Spotify or anywhere else? This is actually a solid piece. Your vocals are a bit off but damn the track bangs, especially the riff in the start
yeah mate im on every platform as a part of my group The Divinex... This is a part of my new ep i havent finished yet... Just lookin for a few people to join in,,, but so far ive only released two of our 26 songs...

Last edited:

cc.mscreeps18

Yo! I'm a singer and a music producer myself and I dive into different kinds of genres. And daaaaamn, your piece is lit, you have any soundcloud or youtube channel tho? If so, I wanna support you bruh.

Here are the links to my works. You might find them reaaaally different from each other cuz I'm practicing a lot of genres.
(EDM)
(Trap)
(Synthwave)
(Future Bass + Dubstep)

AbigailWP

Yo! I'm a singer and a music producer myself and I dive into different kinds of genres. And daaaaamn, your piece is lit, you have any soundcloud or youtube channel tho? If so, I wanna support you bruh.

Here are the links to my works. You might find them reaaaally different from each other cuz I'm practicing a lot of genres.
(EDM)
(Trap)
(Synthwave)
(Future Bass + Dubstep)
Thanks mate ill be sure to post my ep to the forum when its done(((Rest of my stuff is shit)))... Electronic music isn't my thing but i like your stuff,,, the trap ones my favourite!!! Got a song you sing in???

cc.mscreeps18

Thanks mate ill be sure to post my ep to the forum when its done(((Rest of my stuff is shit)))... Electronic music isn't my thing but i like your stuff,,, the trap ones my favourite!!! Got a song you sing in???

I only got covers tho. I can't do the studio versions of my songs yet cuz I'm too broke to purchase a decent microphone. Though I do write a lot of songs tho. May I ask what software you are using?

AbigailWP

I only got covers tho. I can't do the studio versions of my songs yet cuz I'm too broke to purchase a decent microphone. Though I do write a lot of songs tho. May I ask what software you are using?
I use fl studio... its perfect for making hiphop and sampling in general!!! Mic quality aint all that matters,,, try recording some of your stuff!!! The low quality might be a bonus,,, a sorta lofi aesthetic...

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
yeah mate im on every platform as a part of my group The Divinex... This is a part of my new ep i havent finished yet... Just lookin for a few people to join in,,, but so far ive only released two of our 26 songs...

This you?