Anyone wanna play?

ThatOne

It's fine if you beat me. I prefer FPS and difficult games. Tell me what game and ill tell you if i have it, I'm really down to do some dark souls 3 coop...

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
1v1 in...?
Chess, as the link shows~
I never lose in chess, cuz I cheat. Copy my opponent's moves in a chess app, set difficulty to expert, and let it decide my own moves for me.

Its fucking dirty
Meanwhile, I often lose when playing online because I play blindfolded usually... >.>
(as far as online play goes, playing blindfolded means that the position of all pieces is hidden, though the game still tells you what move the opponent made when the opponent made it... When playing in a physical board though, you just turn your back to the board and both you and your opponent say the moves out loud)

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme

Meanwhile, I often lose when playing online because I play blindfolded usually... >.>
(as far as online play goes, playing blindfolded means that the position of all pieces is hidden, though the game still tells you what move the opponent made when the opponent made it... When playing in a physical board though, you just turn your back to the board and both you and your opponent say the moves out loud)
at that point just learn to play Go. Git gud, earn a cool title. Take on a loli as a disciple. Mary her blond foreign friend.

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
TC Six Siege 1v1 or DBD (hatch version).

ThatOne

TC Six Siege 1v1 or DBD (hatch version).
I have r6. Not sure what DBD is though. My steam name is:

What A F***ing [REDACTED]

Oh chess, I didn't realize that was a link...
Heroes of the Storm
What platform? And what is the game like?
Well... I can 1v1 after i sleep, 3 am for me currently