Anyone want an AI art?

melchi

What is a custom title?
🍪❤️🍪❤️🍪
I have arrived with hearts and cookies. 🥸

Uhm, can I get an illustration for a character that all of the AI art generators I have access to seem to fail at?

Male. In his late 20s. Has stuble. White haired. Has wolf ears and a tail. He's kinda jacked. Not like BAKI, but more like a lean-muscular dude. It would be great if he was topless to show off his muscles.
here you go.
She needs big breast, also, where´s the bunny scarf?
Ever heard the phrase "beggars can't be choosers?"

Getting something for free and saying it is not good enough is quite rude.

Attachments

• 1man, {stubble}, white hair, wolf ears, wolf tail, no shirt, s-3484945471.png
    1man, {stubble}, white hair, wolf ears, wolf tail, no shirt, s-3484945471.png
    532.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 1man, {stubble}, white hair, wolf ears, wolf tail, no shirt, s-3651825691.png
    1man, {stubble}, white hair, wolf ears, wolf tail, no shirt, s-3651825691.png
    463 KB · Views: 32
  • 1man, {stubble}, white hair, wolf ears, wolf tail, no shirt, s-3155077541.png
    1man, {stubble}, white hair, wolf ears, wolf tail, no shirt, s-3155077541.png
    669.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 1man, {stubble}, white hair, wolf ears, wolf tail, no shirt, s-1192248148.png
    1man, {stubble}, white hair, wolf ears, wolf tail, no shirt, s-1192248148.png
    583.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 1man, {stubble}, white hair, wolf ears, wolf tail, no shirt, s-2845032015.png
    1man, {stubble}, white hair, wolf ears, wolf tail, no shirt, s-2845032015.png
    564.6 KB · Views: 37

Lire

I Wanna Be, The Very Best. Like No One Ever Was!
here you go.

Ever heard the phrase "beggars can't be choosers?"

Getting something for free and saying it is not good enough is quite rude.
Holy fck. These are awesome! Thank you!
🍪❤️🍪❤️🍪❤️🍪❤️🍪

I hate myself for forgetting to mention he's supposed to have golden eyes, but whatever. I like these too much to care now.🤷🏻

Also, damn. Those hands actually look like hands!🤣🤣🤣

DonHon

Cat enthusiast
have a cookie 🍪 but you have to give me an image art of a naked white haired man holding a a Smith and Wesson 500 magnum and a Desert Eagle .50 AE in a forest

Aaqil

Cookies!
Holy fck. These are awesome! Thank you!
🍪❤️🍪❤️🍪❤️🍪❤️🍪

I hate myself for forgetting to mention he's supposed to have golden eyes, but whatever. I like these too much to care now.🤷🏻

Also, damn. Those hands actually look like hands!🤣🤣🤣
The eyes on a few of these are kinda a dull orangey yellow, that should be good enough, maybe, :blob_hmm_two: :blob_cookie:

melchi

What is a custom title?
have a cookie 🍪 but you have to give me an image art of a naked white haired man holding a a Smith and Wesson 500 magnum and a Desert Eagle .50 AE in a forest
I can't post NSFW on the forums so naked is out. Guns are kinda hit or miss they tend to come out really weird.

Lire

I Wanna Be, The Very Best. Like No One Ever Was!
The eyes on a few of these are kinda a dull orangey yellow, that should be good enough, maybe, :blob_hmm_two: :blob_cookie:
True. I'll probably use those honestly. And save the other ones for other characters(which I'll probably make just cuz they have illustrations. lol).
:blob_cookie::blobreading:

Jaysanerd

Wooooo I'd love a portrait of a cute, trendy girl with red hair (kinda like makima from CSM) in a similar style as the boy in my PFP. it would be cool if she had a twin tail hairstyle =p / edit: purple if possible :v
As for payment:
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪:blob_cookie::blob_cookie::blob_cookie::blob_cookie:

Last edited:

melchi

What is a custom title?
Wooooo I'd love a portrait of a cute, trendy girl with red hair (kinda like makima from CSM) in a similar style as the boy in my PFP. it would be cool if she had a twin tail hairstyle =p / edit: purple if possible :v
As for payment:
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪:blob_cookie::blob_cookie::blob_cookie::blob_cookie:
Here you go

Attachments

• 1girl, bust, {purple hair, twintails,}short hair s-502094153.png
    1girl, bust, {purple hair, twintails,}short hair s-502094153.png
    506.3 KB · Views: 25
D

Deleted member 93348

Don’t know if you’re still checking this thread, but I’ve always wanted this as a cover for my upcoming novel:

A tall, lean yet muscular man, similar in style to Bleach, sitting on a throne with a huge grin on his face. He wears an undone aloha shirt with a white sleeveless underneath (think Raoul Duke from Fear and Loathing), blue jeans, a white bucket hat, a pair of round shades, a set of prayer bead bracelets, and a rosary.

He’s also resting his tilted posture on his fist, as well as one foot resting on his right knee. And lastly, the background is completely white.

Here’s my payment, and I hope I didn’t ask too much:

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Last edited by a moderator:

melchi

What is a custom title?
Don’t know if you’re still checking this thread, but I’ve always wanted this as a cover for my upcoming novel:

A tall, lean yet muscular man, similar in style to Bleach, sitting on a throne with a huge grin on his face. He wears an undone aloha shirt with a white sleeveless underneath (think Raoul Duke from Fear and Loathing), blue jeans, a white bucket hat, a pair of round shades, a set of prayer bead bracelets, and a rosary.

He’s also resting his tilted posture on his fist, as well as one foot resting on his right knee. And lastly, the background is completely white.

Here’s my payment, and I hope I didn’t ask too much:

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪
Here you go

Attachments

• 1man, [muscular male], {in the style of tite kubo},sitting on a throne, grin,{{ s-2702767169.png
    1man, [muscular male], {in the style of tite kubo},sitting on a throne, grin,{{ s-2702767169.png
    506.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 1man, [muscular male], {in the style of tite kubo},sitting on a throne, grin,{{ s-3659361381.png
    1man, [muscular male], {in the style of tite kubo},sitting on a throne, grin,{{ s-3659361381.png
    589.6 KB · Views: 29
  • 1man, [muscular male], {in the style of tite kubo},sitting on a throne, grin,{{ s-1709960976.png
    1man, [muscular male], {in the style of tite kubo},sitting on a throne, grin,{{ s-1709960976.png
    618.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 1man, [muscular male], {in the style of tite kubo},sitting on a throne, grin,{{ s-1051411073.png
    1man, [muscular male], {in the style of tite kubo},sitting on a throne, grin,{{ s-1051411073.png
    597.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 1man, [muscular male], {in the style of tite kubo},sitting on a throne, grin,{{ s-2144283936.png
    1man, [muscular male], {in the style of tite kubo},sitting on a throne, grin,{{ s-2144283936.png
    484 KB · Views: 29
  • 1man, [muscular male], {in the style of tite kubo},sitting on a throne, grin,{{ s-2107657624.png
    1man, [muscular male], {in the style of tite kubo},sitting on a throne, grin,{{ s-2107657624.png
    606.1 KB · Views: 24
D

Deleted member 93348

Hello again, @melchi. I’m sorry if you don’t accept second requests, but I still want you to see this image. It’s the main inspiration of how my Kirito expy will look like.

Want I want is for NovelAi to use this image as a reference to create something similar, even down to its artstyle, but with slightly different clothing. I also want the sword to look different, but nevertheless, here’s double the hearts and cookies I gave you.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Attachments

• zxsulf0fsi491.jpg
    zxsulf0fsi491.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited by a moderator:

melchi

What is a custom title?
Hello again, @melchi. I’m sorry if you don’t accept second requests, but I still want you to see this image. It’s the main inspiration of how my Kirito expy will look like.

Want I want is for NovelAi to use this image as a reference to create something similar, even down to its artstyle, but with slightly different clothing. I also want the sword to look different, but nevertheless, here’s double the hearts and cookies I gave you.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪
Kirito from sword art online? Also, please be more specific than slightly different clothing. Taking a good image and running it through an Ai will most likely just ruin it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 93348

Kirito from sword art online? Also, please be more specific than slightly different clothing. Taking a good image and running it through an Ai will most likely just ruin it.
My apologies. Here’s a quick summary of what I want:

A young boy, looking similarly to Kirito from SAO, wearing a red coat like a cape, a white long-sleeve polo shirt, a red waistcoat, and black pants. He’s also holding a gold sword on his right hand.

You can use the image as a better reference and see what works. Anyway, here’s some more hearts and cookies:

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪