Anyone want an AI art?

melchi

What is a custom title?
My apologies. Here’s a quick summary of what I want:

A young boy, looking similarly to Kirito from SAO, wearing a red coat like a cape, a white long-sleeve polo shirt, a red waistcoat, and black pants. He’s also holding a gold sword on his right hand.

You can use the image as a better reference and see what works. Anyway, here’s some more hearts and cookies:

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪
Eh, like I said, not as good.

Attachments

• 1boy, in the style of sword art online,red coat worn like a cape,{polo shirt,whi s-2799887741.png
    1boy, in the style of sword art online,red coat worn like a cape,{polo shirt,whi s-2799887741.png
    481.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 1boy, in the style of sword art online,red coat worn like a cape,{polo shirt,whi s-404036038.png
    1boy, in the style of sword art online,red coat worn like a cape,{polo shirt,whi s-404036038.png
    503 KB · Views: 39
  • 1boy, in the style of sword art online,red coat worn like a cape,{polo shirt,whi s-2647691374.png
    1boy, in the style of sword art online,red coat worn like a cape,{polo shirt,whi s-2647691374.png
    620.8 KB · Views: 44
D

Deleted member 93348

Eh, like I said, not as good.
Actually, these are better than I expected. The swords are a bit weird to look at, but still. Thank you!

Also, I don’t know if you’ll ever do a thread like this again, but I would love to request some in the future. Just let me know if you’re interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alfir

The Inventor of Words
My payment: 🍪❤️ 🍪❤️ 🍪❤️

Ummm...
Can I have a sexy gore bloody mutilated self-eating zombie?

RaidenReader

I tried to do this, but if I posted it I'd get banned by alice.
Please send it to me through PM. PLEASE!

I need it. BADLY. It's for scientific purposes, I promise! Particularly it's for research on Biology.

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all
I have a interesting proposal. Give me an ai art of a starship traveling alone in space. I want to feel the cold empty space.

Here is you payment upfront fine sir. 🍪🍪🍪❣️❣️❣️♥️

ElijahRyne

Not that Lazy…
Could I have some version of this prompt?

A group on horses that are sprinting through a somewhat populated market. One of the people is holding a Jolly Roger 🏴‍☠️ and under their horse an apple is crushed.

I tried a couple of variations of this, on Midjourney, a few months back but got nothing good.

🫓🥠🍪❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💞💓💗💖💘❣️💚💛🧡❤️💜💙🍪🍪

melchi

What is a custom title?
I have a interesting proposal. Give me an ai art of a starship traveling alone in space. I want to feel the cold empty space.

Here is you payment upfront fine sir. 🍪🍪🍪❣️❣️❣️♥️
A group on horses that are sprinting through a somewhat populated market. One of the people is holding a Jolly Roger 🏴‍☠️ and under their horse an apple is crushed.
here you go, also where is my payment Elijah?

Attachments

• starship traveling alone in space s-1285965471.png
    starship traveling alone in space s-1285965471.png
    404.2 KB · Views: 32
  • A group on horses that are sprinting through a somewhat populated market. One of s-1926988361.png
    A group on horses that are sprinting through a somewhat populated market. One of s-1926988361.png
    455.2 KB · Views: 30

Lire

I Wanna Be, The Very Best. Like No One Ever Was!
*Puts shameless hat on*

Excuse me! This is my second request, but I just can't seem to get a good result with the generators I use. It seems anyone who's older than a teenager just gets fucked.:blob_pout::blob_pat_sad:

Please!
🍪❤️🍪❤️🍪❤️🍪❤️🍪❤️🍪❤️🍪❤️🍪❤️🍪❤️🍪❤️🍪❤️🍪❤️🍪❤️🍪❤️🍪❤️🍪❤️🍪❤️

Prompt:
Elderly Japanese Butler. Smiling kindly at the camera with his right hand over his chest. His hair is greying, and his face is clean-shaven. He doesn't wear any glasses either. Average body type and height.

melchi

What is a custom title?
*Puts shameless hat on*

Excuse me! This is my second request, but I just can't seem to get a good result with the generators I use. It seems anyone who's older than a teenager just gets fucked.:blob_pout::blob_pat_sad:

Please!
🍪❤️🍪❤️🍪❤️🍪❤️🍪❤️🍪❤️🍪❤️🍪❤️🍪❤️🍪❤️🍪❤️🍪❤️🍪❤️🍪❤️🍪❤️🍪❤️🍪❤️

Prompt:
Elderly Japanese Butler. Smiling kindly at the camera with his right hand over his chest. His hair is greying, and his face is clean-shaven. He doesn't wear any glasses either. Average body type and height.
here you go

Attachments

• Elderly Japanese Butler. Smiling kindly at the camera with his right hand over h s-3309277855.png
    Elderly Japanese Butler. Smiling kindly at the camera with his right hand over h s-3309277855.png
    641.2 KB · Views: 27

CrazyKid21

Prompt: A tall middle aged woman wearing a kimono with a black peaked hat and bandages covering her face except for her right eye. Her hair is also in a bob cut.

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Last edited: