Anyone want an AI art?

Tabula_Rasa

Professional NPC
@Tabula_Rasa @Notadate

Where are your manners? WHERE ARE YOUR HEARTS AND COOKIES!?
Gasp!
Woh now. I was going to pay after I got the goods in hand!:blob_shock::sweating_profusely:
I didn't know it was a prepay sorta situation :blob_no:.

Corty

Spaghetti Monster
I am bored, so I will read this topic backward and see if I see some prompts I am going to try my hands at, just for fun.

First:

@Tabula_Rasa

Couldn't get it to be shabby nor slum-like, or dirty. Sorry. But I liked the images that came out anyway, so here you go:

@ZackRPG

I know your request was already made, but I liked the prompts.

Last edited:

melchi

What is a custom title?
I want you to make a horned rabbit stabbing through a white skinned, black hair β€” ponytail β€” male, finely dress, red eyes npc. Within a Forrest with spooky eyes in the shadows
I don't know about this one...
hmmm... can you make a shabby-looking adventurer's guild... a grim Victorian style, or maybe a little steampunky?
Kinda?

Attachments

• a horned rabbit stabbing through a white skinned, black hair β€” ponytail β€” male, s-3093417885.png
    a horned rabbit stabbing through a white skinned, black hair β€” ponytail β€” male, s-3093417885.png
    618.5 KB · Views: 32
  • a horned rabbit stabbing through a white skinned, black hair β€” ponytail β€” male, s-41851373.png
    a horned rabbit stabbing through a white skinned, black hair β€” ponytail β€” male, s-41851373.png
    517.3 KB · Views: 33
  • a shabby-looking adventurer's guild... a grim Victorian style s-3803861401.png
    a shabby-looking adventurer's guild... a grim Victorian style s-3803861401.png
    636.7 KB · Views: 34
  • a shabby-looking adventurer's guild... a grim Victorian style s-2244747263.png
    a shabby-looking adventurer's guild... a grim Victorian style s-2244747263.png
    537.3 KB · Views: 33

melchi

What is a custom title?
I am bored, so I will read this topic backward and see if I see some prompts I am going to try my hands at, just for fun.

First:

@Tabula_Rasa

Couldn't get it to be shabby nor slum-like, or dirty. Sorry. But I liked the images that came out anyway, so here you go:

@ZackRPG

I know your request was already made, but I liked the prompts.

Looks nice!

Dukespino

So, if you're up to do three covers, I wanted to request three. I'm sadly a bit of a lackluster drawer, and no clue how to use ai.

1.Baby white dragon, blue eyes, traditional four legs and wings, inside a cave with blue lights

2. A turtle with a tree on his back on a grassy plain, with a second completely metal head.

3. a rainbow tree in a fishbowl

πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ

D

Deleted member 113259

Can you do a half gorilla half snake with a giant wolf attached to it's back? πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

πŸ‰Burns you with his LoveπŸ‰
So, if you're up to do three covers, I wanted to request three. I'm sadly a bit of a lackluster drawer, and no clue how to use ai.

1.Baby white dragon, blue eyes, traditional four legs and wings, inside a cave with blue lights

2. A turtle with a tree on his back on a grassy plain, with a second completely metal head.

3. a rainbow tree in a fishbowl

πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ
I think you forgot to add him as a reply.