Anyone wants a Padoru art?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29316
  • Start date

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
@BenJepheneT How about this? :blob_aww:

(I should commit sudoku. I forgot major details...)

View attachment 4465
I fucking LOVE YOU.

I feel like returning the favour to you. My artistry is proverbial miles behind yours but it kills me if I don't reciprocate in some way.

If you want, send some refs my way anytime. I'm itching to try some new stuff anyway.

D

Deleted member 29316

I fucking LOVE YOU.

I feel like returning the favour to you. My artistry is proverbial miles behind yours but it kills me if I don't reciprocate in some way.

If you want, send some refs my way anytime. I'm itching to try some new stuff anyway.
Thanks for the offer! But I'm all good for now; just like to make someone's day. 😁

D

Deleted member 29316

@Assurbanipal_II Chibi, le Trondheim style.

Asami Chibi (100 px).jpg

OkuraTsukiko

[Peace was never an option]
H-hi there, if you have time, May I request a Padoru for my child, Alphonse here?

20201025_214533-min.jpg

His color scheme is mostly red and black. For the lower parts of his body, he only wears slim black pants and shoes. And as for his right arm, he has a tattoo of Red Roses and thorns to go along. Take your time to reply, I don't want you to force yourself since you had open this request here and on Discord.

Please take care of yourself and stay healthy:blob_evil_two:. Thank you~

D

Deleted member 29316

H-hi there, if you have time, May I request a Padoru for my child, Alphonse here?

His color scheme is mostly red and black. For the lower parts of his body, he only wears slim black pants and shoes. And as for his right arm, he has a tattoo of Red Roses and thorns to go along. Take your time to reply, I don't want you to force yourself since you had open this request here and on Discord.

Please take care of yourself and stay healthy:blob_evil_two:. Thank you~
Will get to it tomorrow, since it's late night back here.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Gah! I should commit sudoku! I got the eyes mixed up...this is a disgrace! :blob_no::blob_catflip::blob_facepalm::blob_shock:

You know, you are the perfect candidate for reincarnation. ☺️The nice guy trapped in a black company that get rolled over by a truck.

You superpower will be you can create everything you can draw with your magic pencil.

D

Deleted member 29316

You know, you are the perfect candidate for reincarnation. ☺The nice guy trapped in a black company that get rolled over by a truck.

You superpower will be you can create everything you can draw with your magic pencil.
Could be a great writing prompt. :blobrofl:

In any case, I managed to correct most of the adjustments. I'm just confused on her hair...can you send me a sample of a 'rounded hair'? My apologies for that :blob_no:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
You know, you are the perfect candidate for reincarnation. ☺The nice guy trapped in a black company that get rolled over by a truck.

Hans getting summoned into another world be looking like

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Could be a great writing prompt. :blobrofl:

In any case, I managed to correct most of the adjustments. I'm just confused on her hair...can you send me a sample of a 'rounded hair'? My apologies for that :blob_no:

☺️My fault because I was unclear. The side locks are turned forwards so they look overly spiky. I would like them more balanced, more rounded.