App broken

Zolomen

I dont know whats going on but the app for scribble hub won't function at all if anyone else is or has had this problem I would love to hear about how to fix it as it would be great to read the books on my mobile instead of my computer.

D

Deleted member 45782

I dont know whats going on but the app for scribble hub won't function at all if anyone else is or has had this problem I would love to hear about how to fix it as it would be great to read the books on my mobile instead of my computer.
there's an app for scribble hub? i only know its through web browser, it would be cool to see if theres a mobile app too.

Mihou

Firefly—
The ScribbleHub Application has not been released to the public yet. The only version we received (back on Discord) was the VERY FIRST ALPHA which was superb broken even Tony doesn't recommend. It would be best you await for the app to be actually released as either a BETA or simply a proper release if you want something that would function.

Additionally, Tony didn't want any bug reports for that version since he knows it's superb broken as far as I can remember, though I bet he made loads of progress since then and the app he has on his device is most likely at a very great state... I hope...

D

Deleted member 45782

The ScribbleHub Application has not been released to the public yet. The only version we received (back on Discord) was the VERY FIRST ALPHA which was superb broken even Tony doesn't recommend. It would be best you await for the app to be actually released as either a BETA or simply a proper release if you want something that would function.

Additionally, Tony didn't want any bug reports for that version since he knows it's superb broken as far as I can remember, though I bet he made loads of progress since then and the app he has on his device is most likely at a very great state... I hope...
Oh I see. Cool.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
OP is probably using an unofficial app that they thought was the real deal and then it broke when Tony made some sneaky update to the site... Probably.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
OP is probably using an unofficial app that they thought was the real deal and then it broke when Tony made some sneaky update to the site... Probably.
Who'd make an unofficial app for SHF tho?