Are fancy gloves sexy?

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Question for those who like men. Are fancy gloves or gloves in general sexy to you? I've been hearing that it is comparable to how some men think thigh high socks are sexy. Maybe I should make this a poll but I want to hear your opinions.

D

Deleted member 54065

Question for those who like men. Are fancy gloves or gloves in general sexy to you? I've been hearing that it is comparable to how some men think thigh high socks are sexy. Maybe I should make this a poll but I want to hear your opinions.
I'm a straight person yet when I draw my male characters, I add white gloves to depict 'sophistication'.

Black if I want them edgy.

D

Deleted member 54065

Yes. Gloves are sexy, they can enhance your overall appearance in many ways. You want to be cooler? Wear glove. You want to be gentlemanly? Wear glove. You want to draw on a tablet? Wear glove. You want to be an edgelord? Wear glove.
Also, want to be a scientist? Wear gloves. Want to tell everyone you have a kink without actually telling it to anyone? Wear latex gloves.

TotallyHuman

The witch of speculation
Fancy gloves though
Wears McHeath dear
So there's never, ever, a trace o' red...
Gloves protecting your delicate royal hands from the sun: lame.
Gloves to protect your delicate royal hands from literal fire as you sweep coal into a giant furnace to supply a several-million worth of population metropolis with heat and electricity? Totally lame

NitroxDarks

I thought veiny fuckers were the truth to women acting creepily and thinking is just* extremely hot to pervert on it openly Q_Q.