Are fancy gloves sexy?

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
That may depend on how nicely you ask.
I’d say it depends on what the gloves are holding

OMG, this reminds me of that 27-year-old virgin I dated when I was 19. He insisted on wearing dishwashing gloves before touching my vulva, and even then he was still really squeamish and awkward about the whole thing. I wound up laughing when he broke up with me. I couldn't stop myself.

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
OMG, this reminds me of that 27-year-old virgin I dated when I was 19. He insisted on wearing dishwashing gloves before touching my vulva, and even then he was still really squeamish and awkward about the whole thing. I wound up laughing when he broke up with me. I couldn't stop myself.
He should know latex gloves won’t work, you need at least nitrile gloves to avoid catching cooties

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Its not the glove, but how you take it off.
Screen Shot 2023-05-20 at 6.47.11 PM.png

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Question for those who like men. Are fancy gloves or gloves in general sexy to you? I've been hearing that it is comparable to how some men think thigh high socks are sexy. Maybe I should make this a poll but I want to hear your opinions.
I think so. Gloves just add appeal, I mean, the snow gloves with only a part for your thumb and a part for the rest of your fingers don't, but otherwise, I think they are sexy in general.
Yes. Gloves are sexy, they can enhance your overall appearance in many ways. You want to be cooler? Wear glove. You want to be gentlemanly? Wear glove. You want to draw on a tablet? Wear glove. You want to be an edgelord? Wear glove.

YES!
This person understands.
you know.. when there's a hole
What? I don't understand... I don't want to either.
It depends on the context. Cycling gloves: sexy. Gloves for handling ancient books and scrolls: sexy. Gloves protecting your delicate royal hands from the sun: lame.
There are some really pretty, ornate gloves out there for that type of thing though.
:blob_joy: :blob_joy: :blob_joy:Does he think his thing is any cleaner?:blob_joy::blob_joy::blob_joy:

Last edited: