Are Harley Davidsons training wheels for lesbian sex?

Are Harley Davidsons training wheels for lesbian sex?

• Ye

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Nah

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Wrong bike (insert new bike)

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Since there's this famous stereotype of butch lesbians driving motorcycles with large ass handle bars, I started diving deep into this phenomenon.

Is there a science behind it? Think about it. Large handle bars, a lean-back posture, crotch out; isn't that prime position of scissoring? Is it a test for endurance whenever a butch lesbian goes cross country in one of those bikes?

What if it's a superbike? Short bars, leaning in, mouth near the hands; is that training for eating out the pussy?

Are the lesbians onto something we men ain't aware of?

Agentt

Thighs
This is actually a very important question. I haven't ridden it myself, but from what I can see, it completely crushes a man's crotch if he attempts to do so. This is a conspiracy to turn the world into yuri

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
I regret coming to this thread, but my god i actually think you're onto something.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I see you don't deny the claim
Look, nobody needs training wheels for sex, okay? Especially not super fancy and expensive training wheels.

Like, geez, if anybody needed some training wheels for sex, she could just hire a prostitute or something.

The claim is so absurd that it just left me like... "Oh... Wow."

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
My husband, back when he was my friend with benefits, used to have a Harley. It was rather terrifying to ride after one of my boyfriends in 2015 took a spill off his bike and got run over by truck-kun, but I did it. It was kinda one of my bucket list items before my boyfriend died, so I've got that crossed out now. Husband sold his Harley before moving in with me in 2017. He kinda wants another one, and I'm not completely opposed to it, but I'm going to insist on life insurance before he gets another motorcycle.
Like, geez, if anybody needed some training wheels for sex, she could just hire a prostitute or something.
Or read my story about a prostitute!

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Pfft. :blobrofl:
this one is onto us, we must kill them. :blob_ninja:
i may need to hire a translator for SH posts.
Screenshot_20210528_082514.jpg

Screenshot_20210528_082528.jpg

Screenshot_20210528_082538.jpg

Duality of Man