Are you on this site to read only, write only, or both?

Are you on here to read only, write only, or both?

• Read only

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Write only

Votes: 16 26.7%
  • Both read and write

Votes: 36 60.0%
  • None of these - I'm just here to socialize!

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters

LordAstrea

Catgirl Addict
I try to do both on here and comment on other authors' chapters. But I am mostly here to write. I tend to lean towards holding a book in my hand when I read. Lol. There are some interesting stories on this site. :D

Businesssn

Brick-San the god of wholesome hentai
I’m actually on this site for hentai suggestions

For research

D

Deleted member 49654

I’m not allergic even Though my family is. It’s just ever time they scratch me I broke out with a rash
Very interesting. This doesn't resemble felinosis. Rashes are typical allergy reactions.:blob_hmm_two: Well, cats are still cute and fluffy.

EternalSunset0

Both. It's more of the socializing side of things.

Personally, I'm more of a writer, but if I see a story that I enjoy or a person I want to be friends with (especially someone who doesn't have that many follows/reads) who also look like they could enjoy my work, I read and comment to help them and cheer them up while hopefully also making a friend/getting a reader to exchange feedback with in the process.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Hi, hello! I figured it'd be fun to see what everyone has joined Scribblehub for! :blob_uwu: Are you here just to read, review and rate stories? Are you here just to write them and post them, but not really to read other stuff on here (this also includes posting translated works)? Or do you routinely read stories here and also write them?

I've also included an option for those who simply joined to chat and hang out! :blob_okay:

Cheers~
I haven't read any novel in forever tbh. I have added a handful of novels of this site to my reading list, but I have yet to start them... I'm mostly reading mangas and webtoons these days.

I'm mostly here to write and socialize I guess~
I'm here to take up space in this site.
Well I do read and I'm planning to release a story after I got more free time(Let's be real. I'm lazy)...
Do I socialize? I don't know, I'm an awkward person so I don't understand the word "socialize".
I see you enough in the forums, so I say you're socializing~
Well I’ve been banned from so many other places tha5 5his is really the only one I’m not banned on
Honest suggestions:
  • Read the rules of the site you're posting at and stop breaking them.
  • Choose a less fishy username the next time you create an account somewhere. The moment I saw you, I thought you were one of those accounts that get paid to advertise some fishy product in hundreds of different sites... Which doesn't make for a good first impression at the very minimum.

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
Honest suggestions:
  • Choose a less fishy username the next time you create an account somewhere. The moment I saw you, I thought you were one of those accounts that get paid to advertise some fishy product in hundreds of different sites... Which doesn't make for a good first impression at the very minimum.
Omg, that's gotta be one of the most straightforward posts I've ever seen in a while :blobrofl:

But yeah, reading does take time, doesn't it? I'm personally into drama adaptations lately. :blob_drool:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Omg, that's gotta be one of the most straightforward posts I've ever seen in a while

But yeah, reading does take time, doesn't it? I'm personally into drama adaptations lately.
Well, in my case it's more that webnovels lost part of their charm to me... I dunno, I just like mangas better I guess~

Though at the same time, I certainly don't have the same amount of free time as I used to have in the past... I miss being able to laze around all day every day... T.T

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I write and on the rare occasion that I read, I'll feel guilty because I COULD'VE used that time to write so I go back to writing.

Businesssn

Brick-San the god of wholesome hentai
I haven't read any novel in forever tbh. I have added a handful of novels of this site to my reading list, but I have yet to start them... I'm mostly reading mangas and webtoons these days.

I'm mostly here to write and socialize I guess~

I see you enough in the forums, so I say you're socializing~

Honest suggestions:
But I like those type of names