Argumentative Essay: Why dating Tomboys™ represents peak masculinity?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
1602787986609m.jpg

Throughout this essay, I will be arguing towards the superiority Tomboys™ hold over regular women, and I will be using various other female troupes to make comparisons. Note that the women inferred during the course of my research are entirely BASED on observations within the common populace. They will be grouped within social circles that overlap one another heavily. The point of this essay is to explain why engaging in a relationship with any women within the social circle of Tomboy™ is a show of masculine superiority over the common John Doe.

Do note that masculinity DOES NOT correlate with homosexuality, whether adjacent or opposite. This research too, applies to people of any sexuality, so long as the Tomboy™ falls within their sights. I'd even go so far as to argue that sexuality does not factor in this research, only the blind devotion towards Tomboys™.

So, to start off with the essay: What is a Tomboy™?

According to the quickest Google search ever attempted by the laziest of Tomboy™ researchers, a Tomboy™ is a girl who enjoys rough, noisy activities traditionally associated with boys.

However, as evident from the ever evolving nature of language, the definition of Tomboys™ have evolved into a much intricate, deeper troupe. Tomboys™ are generally used on women that display much care towards their own /fit/ness and physicality. As opposed to giving care towards frivolous concepts such as "beauty" or "femininity". Whether they care for their outwardly appearance internally or be insecure towards it due to outwardly influence, they usually have no problem displaying their attraction through their carefree and open attitude alone.

And so, most Tomboys™ are able to break free of common social restraints; they're able to attract both genders with their behaviour alone. They're able to pull in men who prefer fitter partners, and as seen by their natural physique of a female, can easily prevent themselves from looking like a roided barbell jacker and rake in even the straightest of women with their strength alone. In fact, I'd argue that couples with one Tomboy™ serve as a great dynamic for a more reserved, timid partner, seen they can act as more of a physical support for the other, and from observation of the traditional couple dynamics, the Tomboy™ can suffice the more masculine role of a relationship, befitting the common reliant role of women and men who prefer a heavier driving force from their partners.

1604325938571m.jpg

Hence, my first point stands: the camaraderie and close bond you will be able to build with a Tomboy™, not as a woman, but as your fellow man. You will entrust your partner Tomboy™ with your life and you too will do the same with her. A regular uwu-aesthetic/trad wife/wholesome will provide you the same, but not as much as both the emotion AND physical levels the Tomboy™ provides. Not only can you open up to her in your hearts, she, as a more masculine inclined women, will too understand the hardships and insecurities felt by common men on a personal level (not being the boss of this gym). Not only that, as physically sharpened people, they will be able to aid you in your physical training to become the ultra chad, and you too can help deck her abs whilst you build your biceps. A Tomboy™ can help build your GYM 2K21 Career to further levels, as she not only acts as a competition, but if you so incline, you would wish to overtake your partner and provide her the pectrols to lay on during her emotional moments whilst you listen to her pains. Having normal pecs may be enough for a common girlfriend to lay on, but having a Tomboy™ girlfriend means needing to go to the extra effort in providing for her. She might refute, but in true women fashion, she is only asking you to not push yourself too far, which in this case you have to, for failing to provide for your Tomboy™ is not only in violation of the Geneva Convention and punishable by death, but serves as a fail to care for your fellow man, and the guilt will live on with you forever unless you act upon it.

1601974283597m.jpg

My second point comes towards their physicality. This point can only count towards those that are physically compatible with a Tomboy™ to be able to bear children. As proven by her care towards physicality, they possess unequivocally the most potent ovaries to be able to pass your genes with the strongest buffs known to humanity, second only to test-tube enhanced mpregs between Brazilian wrestlers. A Tomboy's™ natural capability to provide the most powerful of offsprings already proves a man's subconscious desire to leave the strongest lineage behind them to carry on their impact on the world. Even if they're unfortunately incompatible with their partner, a Tomboy's™ natural and primative understanding of raising your fellow men will ensure your child grows up to be loyal, strong and courageous, leaving absolute certainty that your mark in history will not be smothered.

1602401549235.jpg

As a final mark, a Tomboy™, in of herself, is a paradox of sexualities, meaning you will be both gay and straight at the same time. As a subject with a coochie and a pair of honking, sufficient tits, no matter the masculinity she displays, no one will ever call you homo, for she is still a woman in her heart. For the folks in the opposite spectrum, the common Tomboy™ possess such authoritative masculinity that the words "bro" will be subconsciously uttered within their presence.

In lieu with their paradoxical nature within the Gaydar®, the Tomboys™ are one of, if not the most masculine troupe to ever walk the face of the Earth. To shatter common perceptions and traditions of two genders and still manage to top with their virility and power alone. Though the most masculine of men would agree that sticking to their guns is the most manliest thing to do of all, the arguement can be made that Tomboys™ themselves are just as manly as the rest of the gym bros. A Tomboy's™ tradition, from the very conception of humanity, is to stray away from the common understanding of femininity and prosper under their own rules and understanding of how the world should be under their noses. Never will they need to attract as a women, a Tomboy™ hunts and if possible, entraps their viable partners with sheer physique of their masculinity and the inherent sensitive charisma of their femininity. At the same time, they defy any gym they so enter, revealing her presence as a considerable force as a contender for the boss of her local gym.

As my closure for this essay, I have stated the results of my research towards the topic of Tomboys™ and how they represent the peak of masculinity and acts as a mirror for those who partake in a relationship with them. I will provide no evidence towards my claim, for doubt towards a Tomboy™ means doubt towards your fellow man, and I'd kill myself before I sell out my bros for the statements of gay ass scientists.

Last edited:

DarkGodEM

Book Editor
My short haired wife pegs me.
I approve of this Essay.
5/5

Minx

Procrastinator Mongrel
Tomboy is best girl, I have said enough so I'm leaving.

I agree, but there’s one problem with me, I look like a girl while im a boy, so basically a tomgirl, I’m afraid that if I dare a tomboy then the world would be destroyed, but, should I go for it anyways?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I agree, but there’s one problem with me, I look like a girl while im a boy, so basically a tomgirl, I’m afraid that if I dare a tomboy then the world would be destroyed, but, should I go for it anyways?
Like God, acceptance is the first step to forgiveness

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I have to regularly remind my husband that I'm his hoe, not his bro.