ARISE NOW YE TARNISHED

aimless

Wanderer of Forums
I just beat him like a few hours ago, i cheesed him with rogier and wolf ashes taking all the hits and then when they died i got up close with sword

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
If you want a really easy way to beat him just go to the eastern region of the map in Caelid, go to the southern side of the rot swamp and you can find the meteorite staff(you can’t upgrade this staff but it’s the strongest staff accessible early into the game with S scaling for intelligence, Lusat’s staff is the strongest and located in Sellia Town on the north east side of the rot swamp. You have to beat a double boss to get it though and it needs 52 Int to wield it.) on the outside of a ruined building/tower structure, inside has flower enemies. Just a bit north west of it you’ll find a ruin with stairs going down, get rock sling from there. This will make the early game significantly easier if you’re a noob.

Now if you just want to be OP from the very beginning you could just learn how to do a wrong warp for somber 8 and 9 and get a +9 somber weapon right off the bat. You could get a +9 without learning a wrong warp though. There’s somber 8 and 9 in Caelid you can pick up pretty easily.

If you want to play and not be OP, then I’d suggest just exploring the map first and finding the golden trees everywhere and collecting golden seeds. The only real difficulty with Margit for people new to the game is not having enough divine blessings(estus) to heal at the start.

Last edited:

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
Explore Limgrave, especially the mine denoted by an orange dot in the map near the lake. It has enough smithing stones for +2 (or +3 if you're lucky with drops) for regular weapons and +1 for the special ones (hidden on platforms in one of the elevator shafts).
Weeping Peninsula to the south of Limgrave offers a slight increase in difficulty and loot to smooth out the transition into Stormveil.

Golden seeds found near Erdtree saplings give you more flask charges, sacred tears found in churches the restored amount. The churches show up on the map as rectangular ruins, so it's worth visiting those locations.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Just skip him. Go around the castle.

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
Explore the weeping peninsula first, level up, kill leonine misbegotten at castle morne, explore morne cave and limgrave cave to get smithing stones 1 and 2, then upgrade, and by then you should be ready to kill him easily.

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
Kill gradually with a pin prick every second for the next 24 hours.