Artist Link Repository

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Hi, I just wanted to make this thread to share artists that I've seen that provide a fair (sometimes way too cheap) price for their quality. Hopefully, you'll find an artist on here that you want to commission. :blob_hide:

Feel free to share any artist you've found that has an open commission.

Last edited:

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Here are some I found today:

For Dystopian:
https://www.reddit.com/r/HungryArtists/comments/gm06u6

Last edited:

PrincessFelicie

Catgirl Alchemist
I'm gonna recommend DoodlerBee! He's the artist behind my profile pic, as well as the covers of Cuddle & Monster and Ranma 2 in 1. I love his artstyle, it's a bit cartoony and very very cute.

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Artist's commission isn't open but you can sign up for their list so they'll email out when a commission is open:

Jamminrabbit

6inii9 draws some hunky boys perfect for BL and otome. Very versatile, can just as easily draw qts. Commissions currently closed for the month, might open in June.

resuta is one of my visual novel sprite artists and they do some very cute girls, to some drop dead bombshells.

himexin's artstyle can be described as very bright and bubbly, a lot of light colors on her palette. Also the sprite artist of the I am Succubus visual novel.

Arctic fox draws both chibi and full body illustrations. Also misc graphic assets for items or small animals.
cat.png
puzzlebox.png

Kjkjmulo is a background artist of the highest calibre. Takes your concepts and adds their own style to it that heightens the quality without jeopardizing your original vision. Perfect for creating a setting in your world. Commissions are currently open.

xH9jSlY.png
penthouse day.jpg

Last edited:

Nyan_sempai

,✨ ILLUSTRATOR ✨
Hi, I just wanted to make this thread to share artists that I've seen that provide a fair (sometimes way too cheap) price for their quality. Hopefully, you'll find an artist on here that you want to commission. :blob_hide:

Feel free to share any artist you've found that has an open commission.
Hmmm... Do I count?
I have newly created a deviantart account and am taking free requests to gain some attention as a newb, but I am willing to draw for anyonw who is interested enough. So yeah I am new to taking requests and commissions, in fact I have hardly taken any payment for my drawings, BUT I am not new to drawing I guess....
here are some requests I did for free

>.> What an unprofessional way of self-promo...
I can do character drawings and such. Do not rely on me for heavily detailed inking but for manga-art, sure! Also no furries, hardcore mecha and background and challenging architecture and nsfw i guess, mildly sensual is ok.

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Here is today's hunt:
Chibi Style:

Clean Bright Style:

Definitely underpaying:

BL Probably:

Taste of the West:

Slightly Pricey but Quality Work:

Pricey but Super Quality Work:

Colourful and Clean:

Last edited:

Alverost

Eternal Procrastinator
Staff member
Hmmm... Do I count?
I have newly created a deviantart account and am taking free requests to gain some attention as a newb, but I am willing to draw for anyonw who is interested enough. So yeah I am new to taking requests and commissions, in fact I have hardly taken any payment for my drawings, BUT I am not new to drawing I guess....
here are some requests I did for free

>.> What an unprofessional way of self-promo...
I can do character drawings and such. Do not rely on me for heavily detailed inking but for manga-art, sure! Also no furries, hardcore mecha and background and challenging architecture and nsfw i guess, mildly sensual is ok.
You really should be charging, these look great.

Nyan_sempai

,✨ ILLUSTRATOR ✨
You really should be charging, these look great.
Thanks! But the main reason is technical problems lol. I don't have a way to get paid yet, lol... Also no... Well structure I guess? Say for which kind of art i will take how much... But i just want to tell people to ... SEE my art first tho lol