Arts I did and a short chapter 1 of my unfinished series

New_Leaf

This series of mine is called I'm The Pitiful Villain
download (4).jpg

Crying scene of my Main character's Mother.

download (7).jpg

While this one is a little art for my Mc's past... Quite edgy huh lmao

These following arts are from a different series I'm writing which is not published yet.

download (6).jpg
download (5).jpg

interested in reading? Wellp here's the chapter 1 of this romance of a story

Golden Woman Chapter: 1​

My eyes were under the water looking and feeling my surroundings, ‹It's lonely...› I pondered.

‹How many centuries have passed? How long have I been alone in this lake?› I questioned in my mind with my eyes that have long been filled with sorrow.

Every time a man went to my place, they would die because they will succumb to greed. Their bodies would turn to gold if they touched my treasures for a moment and my body that's filled with gold made humans grin with malice,

"What if I was never a gold, would I feel the love I yearn for?"

Humans kept on going to my place for a hundred years, I always tried to stop them from taking my treasures. But all they did in return was to point their swords at me. Under this lake, a wide variety of gold could be seen, but not a single one of them was able to take one.

"And it's all because of their greed"

I whispered, But then... Suddenly, a footstep that I have not heard for a hundred years reverberated over the dirt. The bushes were swayed and the grasses were flattened by its foot.

My body immediately stood for what is coming, droplets of water splashed and flowed around my golden body as I stood, only to see a man with an armor suit slowly emerge.

His suit was similar to the people who had gone here countless times, "Another victim again" I mumbled. As I speculated that he would turn into gold too once he notice the loaded gold below, which he couldn't see unless he looked down.

Soon, the figure of a man slowly approaching the lake became clearer. His face and torso slowly emerged in front of my eyes, the clang of the armor and metals crashing around his body then filled my ears.

Suddenly, he stopped his footsteps and gazed at me.

Silence filled our surroundings as he just stood there silently and gazed at me with curiosity around his eyes, I was curious as to what he is thinking but kept my mouth shut and stared at him.

"..."

Shortly after I stared at him for a long time. I slowly swung my head around the lake, no longer wanting to stare at him. Meanwhile, he sat down on the stone in response, he then flinched in astonishment.

"Can you speak?" He asked with a surprise lingering around his voice and eyes that were filled with interest. But I only glanced at him. Of course, I can speak and understand his language since when I first opened my eyes, words could not be described but I just learned them naturally. But I just didn't want to answer his calls.

However, when I only gave him silence, he suddenly stood and spoke once again.

"Uhmm..."

"Can you... Uuh"

"Speak?" He said as he moved his body like a dumb human just to elaborate his words by the use of his body and hands. His hands were quaking like a duck form made me giggle inside.

But my face stayed indifferent as I watched him.

However, the man then suddenly went silent, his face is that of a person who is deep in contemplation.

After a prolonged silence. He then slowly approached his bag,

Tap! Tap! Tap!

The sound of his hand resonated when he searched in his bag, and soon, took something out.

With my curious mind, I tried to turn my head and check what he was going to bring out.

"???"

~This is an old written work of mine and edited it a little~ hope you enjoyed it!

I'm open to criticism or maybe try correcting my grammar nyahaha anyway, Bye~

Cipiteca396

🌺🌑🐉🪶 Anxiety Overdrive
The very first picture... It looks like she's coughing up * after a rough bj.

I apologize.