What can you eat instead of pizza?
Is money bettern than guns?
Will there be peace at the end?
Why is there no war now?
Did Kennedy shot Marilyn?
Can cats exist in limbo?
Live dogs in hell?
Has a woman more intuition than a man?
Have you tried to populate your planet with selfreplicating cat-girls?

Edit:
Why do I ask questions?
1.No I don't think my spaceships can dream
2.Yes! It has other AI friends, it even has a gang
3.You can eat Dragon Meat!
4.They are both equally good in the right situation
5.Well it's a shared universe so there is no "End"
6.Because Aliens want to invade earth and sell it
7.Anything can exist in Limbo
8.There are Hell Hounds
9.Yes there are lots and lots of smart women and lots of then are smarter and have better intuition then men
10. Well I have a race of cat girls
Are there catgirls?
YES! lots and lots of them! There are also different animal based girls and boys
Is there magic mecha?
Yes there is!
Is there magic mecha?
Yes there is!
How are wastes managed? Like poops, aftermath monster battle, etc
Well poop is managed like normal. There is a special unite of people that deal with the clean up of monsters and other creatures after a battle, altho this is only common in civil areas
- Do you have an omega-level villain that could destroy the world with a snap of a finger and then retired into being a farmer in a countryside planet before some group of nosy time travelers came to disrupt the slow life?
- Does the newly appointed hero is actually an egotistical prick that he actually killed someone innocent because too much blood rushed to his head?
- Is there any place, somewhere in your world, that got struck down by a meteor rich in precious otherworldly metal that made the civilization around it advance into some weird unconventional pattern of tribal feudalism mashed up with high-tech?
- Do you have a character with the following characteristic; teenage boy, loves to wear a red skin-tight suit, can jump around the tall tree and towers, a neighborhood hero, and can shot spider silk from his hand?

Does your world has a character who loves a big woman?
Does your world has a Mom with Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks?
1. That's Thanos right? Well I do have characters as strong as him
2.Ummm noooo?....well my world is a shared universe filled with different stories so its not completely impossible?...
3.YES! There is lots of those!
4.I wish I had spiderman in my stories
5.Yea I have characters that love big women
6.Ive yet to see that anime
What is the national food of the largest country?
That would have to be the "Flora Feast" which is basically a meal cooked in a large flower, and this meal comes from the continent Edocress
Any distinctive geographical features that stands out compared to our irl world or other stereotypical fantasy world?

What is the world view on relationship? Encourage harem? Encourage monogamous relationship? Free for all?
Yes a giant sentient mountain that speaks in rhymes and will give directions to anyone that comes across it, it also gives refuge to those that seek it.

Well my world is a shared universe, so it has all sorts of relationships a d sexualities, but depending in where you live or the culture your from, some relationships or sexuality will be frowned upon
What races live in your universe? Like aliens from different planets, different magical beings, just plain humans, etc?
Well I have lots of different race, but ill name some of the dominant ones

Humans, and they come in all sorts of colour and different culture, just like our world

High Elves, who have sub races, like Snow Elves, Wood Elves, Dark Elves, desert Elves, and even mythical space elves, and more

Beastfolks who's varieties are as wide as there are animals, and they have a sub race known as "Kin'Ma" who are Beastfolks mixed with an outside race

Dragonians, who are humanoid dragons that like in a realm called Dragonhiem

Oni, who are descendants of a lesser God

Then there are the other race like, dwarf, Orcs, and etc all with their own culture, history and belief
Is polyandry common there?

Is polyandry common there?
Well my world is a shared universe, so it really all depends on who is writing the story
What is the average number of tails per Fox Spirit?
The stronger and older the fox, the more tails
Who has the biggest balls in your story?

How do you handle distances and travels?
As of now, probably a fallen God named Ragnar as he did attack all of the gods and divine entities without the slightest bit of hesitation

I handle distance the same way this world does. Travel works in several different ways, from different types of vehicles to warp gates, to portals, or just straight up magic and other powers
How many total kingdoms are there in that world?
Well it has lots and lots of kingdoms, but the two major ones on earth are Xeno Empire and Edocress Empire.
1) Are there tentacle monsters?
2) Can they be sapient?
3) If answer to 1 and 2 is yes, Are consentacles a viable route of reproduction for said tentacle monsters?
4) Can the tentacle monsters shape-shift and pose as a different/humanoid race to interact with other species?
4) If answer to 3 and 4 is yes where do I sign up to reincarnate as a shape-shifting tentacle monster?

Edit:Sorry I couldn't hold myself from making these joke questions, now for the real deal: What sapient races exist in this wor

1) Are there tentacle monsters?
2) Can they be sapient?
3) If answer to 1 and 2 is yes, Are consentacles a viable route of reproduction for said tentacle monsters?
4) Can the tentacle monsters shape-shift and pose as a different/humanoid race to interact with other species?
4) If answer to 3 and 4 is yes where do I sign up to reincarnate as a shape-shifting tentacle monster?

Edit:Sorry I couldn't hold myself from making these joke questions, now for the real deal: What sapient races exist in this world?
1.Yes
2.Yes
3.Ummm....Yes...😳
4.Yes

Well I have lots of different race, but ill name some of the dominant ones

Humans, and they come in all sorts of colour and different culture, just like our world

High Elves, who have sub races, like Snow Elves, Wood Elves, Dark Elves, desert Elves, and even mythical space elves, and more

Beastfolks who's varieties are as wide as there are animals, and they have a sub race known as "Kin'Ma" who are Beastfolks mixed with an outside race

Dragonians, who are humanoid dragons that like in a realm called Dragonhiem

Oni, who are descendants of a lesser God

Then there are the other race like, dwarf, Orcs, and etc all with their own culture, history and belief

Last edited: