Ask me something

D

Deleted member 45782

What should I do tonight?
spam us with your onomatopoeias.
or better yet, every comment you make for the rest of the day til tomorrow has to only be in alliterations.

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
Pipe a pipe with your pipe collection from your pipers past life as a piper
I know a person called piper who has a pipe. The closest I can do is give them some pickled peppers and pie ans read the story of the pied piper
Destroy Megaman~
I finished Megaman battle network red sun recently already

spam us with your onomatopoeias.
or better yet, every comment you make for the rest of the day til tomorrow has to only be in alliterations.
Fwooh:sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:
you should commit several Yugoslavian war crimes do something I could never, get a good 8 hours of sleep
I have done it:blobtaco:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I finished Megaman battle network red sun recently already
Now it's time to play Megaman 1-11, Megaman X1-8, Megaman Zero 1-6 and Megaman ZX1-2! \(^^)/

... No, don't play Megaman x7, please don't... >.>

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Now it's time to play Megaman 1-11, Megaman X1-8, Megaman Zero 1-6 and Megaman ZX1-2! \(^^)/

how many of those fucken games are there jesus christ

AliceShiki

how many of those fucken games are there jesus christ
11+8+6+2, so... 27 and counting~

Tbh, I only played a handful of them... Megaman 5, 8, X1, X4, X5, X6 and X8, so... 7/27~

I don't remember anything about Megaman 5 and 8, Megaman X1 and X8 sucked, so uhn... I can only really recommend X4, X5 and X6 tbh! xD

I wanna play the Megaman Zero series next though, I heard lots of good things about it~

BenJepheneT

11+8+6+2, so... 27 and counting~

Tbh, I only played a handful of them... Megaman 5, 8, X1, X4, X5, X6 and X8, so... 7/27~

I don't remember anything about Megaman 5 and 8, Megaman X1 and X8 sucked, so uhn... I can only really recommend X4, X5 and X6 tbh! xD

I wanna play the Megaman Zero series next though, I heard lots of good things about it~
and they said COD was "oversaturated"

those 27 include ports and remasters of the game, right?

RIGHT?

AliceShiki

and they said COD was "oversaturated"

those 27 include ports and remasters of the game, right?

RIGHT?
Mmmmmm... Not really? Legacy Collection 1 has 6 megaman games, Legacy Collection 2 has 4 more.
X Legacy Collection has 4 games, X Legacy Collection has the last 4.
Z Legacy Collection has all 8 Z games IIRC.

And Megaman 11 was released somewhat recently, so it didn't appear in a Legacy Collection~

So uhn... 5 Legacy Collections exist, which can be counted as ports I guess~

For the record though, Megaman Started releasing in 1987, so this is 27 games in 34 years... Honestly more per year than I expected tbh, especially because there were quite a few years with no sign of a new megaman game incoming~

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』

I'm gonna play megaman and Bass!!!!
Mmmmmm... Not really? Legacy Collection 1 has 6 megaman games, Legacy Collection 2 has 4 more.
X Legacy Collection has 4 games, X Legacy Collection has the last 4.
Z Legacy Collection has all 8 Z games IIRC.

And Megaman 11 was released somewhat recently, so it didn't appear in a Legacy Collection~

So uhn... 5 Legacy Collections exist, which can be counted as ports I guess~

For the record though, Megaman Started releasing in 1987, so this is 27 games in 34 years... Honestly more per year than I expected tbh, especially because there were quite a few years with no sign of a new megaman game incoming~
It's also got a ton off spinoffs of varying quality

AliceShiki

I'm gonna play megaman and Bass!!!!

It's also got a ton off spinoffs of varying quality
Ah, I never tried any of the spin offs... I'm fine with just the main games~

BenJepheneT

Btw, Megaman 11 is newer than Mighty no. 9, and the reviews of it were 100x better~
i don't trust reviews, man. some glowing reviews contributed to many bad experiences and vice versa. but since I ain't gonna try the franchise any time soon, tell me, are they any good?

AliceShiki

i don't trust reviews, man. some glowing reviews contributed to many bad experiences and vice versa. but since I ain't gonna try the franchise any time soon, tell me, are they any good?
I tried out Mighty no. 9 and it was garbage. Gave up on it really quickly.
I didn't try Mega Man 11 yet though, so I have no comments on that one.
... And well, I don't remember anything about the other normal Megaman games that I played so... Overall, I can't say anything about the standard megaman games.

The games I can advocate for are Megaman X4, X5 and X6... All of those were pretty fun to play. They aren't perfect, and there are definitely some parts that needed improvement, some bosses that were either too cheap or too easy... But the overall experience is super fun~
And as a bonus, the games can be finished in like... 4h or something, which means you won't have to spend too much time to clear them. I usually cleared one game per sitting in front of the videogame~

I can also say that Megamans X1, X2, X3, X7 and X8 are all garbage and should be avoided. I didn't play X2, X3 and X7 myself, but I saw my brother playing the X2 and X3, and X7's fame proceeds it... Like... If there is one thing that is a consensus among Megaman fans, is that X7 is the worst game of the franchise by a large margin~

And lastly, I didn't play the Megaman Zero franchise yet, but it has pretty high chances of being pretty good. The fact that the game uses only a melee character gave the designers the possibility of making much better designs than they did in X4, X5 and X6 where they had to make enemies that had to be beatable and fun to fight against by both a Melee and a Ranged Character.
And well, I did hear only praises about it, which is a nice plus~

super straight male & the opposite sex of female
I tried out Mighty no. 9 and it was garbage. Gave up on it really quickly.
I didn't try Mega Man 11 yet though, so I have no comments on that one.
... And well, I don't remember anything about the other normal Megaman games that I played so... Overall, I can't say anything about the standard megaman games.

The games I can advocate for are Megaman X4, X5 and X6... All of those were pretty fun to play. They aren't perfect, and there are definitely some parts that needed improvement, some bosses that were either too cheap or too easy... But the overall experience is super fun~
And as a bonus, the games can be finished in like... 4h or something, which means you won't have to spend too much time to clear them. I usually cleared one game per sitting in front of the videogame~

I can also say that Megamans X1, X2, X3, X7 and X8 are all garbage and should be avoided. I didn't play X2, X3 and X7 myself, but I saw my brother playing the X2 and X3, and X7's fame proceeds it... Like... If there is one thing that is a consensus among Megaman fans, is that X7 is the worst game of the franchise by a large margin~

And lastly, I didn't play the Megaman Zero franchise yet, but it has pretty high chances of being pretty good. The fact that the game uses only a melee character gave the designers the possibility of making much better designs than they did in X4, X5 and X6 where they had to make enemies that had to be beatable and fun to fight against by both a Melee and a Ranged Character.
And well, I did hear only praises about it, which is a nice plus~
I have returned

D

Deleted member 45782

Did you time travel?
Can you predict the future now?
Will you tell us oh so magic 8ball of wisdom?