asking about cat girls part 2

iamchangingthissoon

custom title! yay
would you allow cat girl to sleep on you? And if so, would you take advantage of this situation?

(apparently pregnant cats can have from 12 to 15 lives)

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
would you allow cat girl to sleep on you? And if so, would you take advantage of this situation?
Fleas are a thing, depending on what kinda cat girl we're talking about. I unironically prefer anthropomorphic cat girls than chicks with cat ears and cat tails. Regardless I'll clap em cheeks harder than the seven seas but I'll ask for consent first, because I got chivalry and shit.

what do you mean by this? what did you mean by this grammar? do they respawn with extra lives or what?

Chaos_Sinner777

Imprisoned Soul Seeking Isekai
I imagine I would. In most circumstances. Like, if we're talking about a tiger amazoness who is twice my size, I would at least insist on finding a position that is comfortable for both of us. As for taking advantage of the situation, there are multiple levels to that. Any catgirl is one hundred percent getting petted. And if she's a catgirl I already have a romantic relationship with, I'd probably pet in some more interesting areas.

iamchangingthissoon

custom title! yay
Fleas are a thing, depending on what kinda cat girl we're talking about. I unironically prefer anthropomorphic cat girls than chicks with cat ears and cat tails. Regardless I'll clap em cheeks harder than the seven seas but I'll ask for consent first, because I got chivalry and shit.

what do you mean by this? what did you mean by this grammar? do they respawn with extra lives or what?

people say that cats have 9 lives, when pregnant, cats can have from 3 to 5 kittens. Thus, the amount of lives

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Only if it paid me.

DO. NOT. DARE. TO. REFER. TO. THEM. AS. IT.

Ahem.

Obviously I'd gladly cuddle with my precious catgirl, although I would be much happier to let a wolfgirl sleep comfortably on my chest. Although I ain't gonna just put random girls on top of me. We need to get to know each other duh. But if we are living together then I guess we already trust each other enough. And if she's happy with me then I'm totally obliged to move onto the next step if that's what she wishes for. No matter if that's a human or fantasy catgirl, I ain't forcing myself onto anyone.

Polarize4777

Depend on feelings lol, because fiction may not translate well into reality and I am not ready to get my face maul by predatory instincts.

PrincessFelicie

Catgirl Alchemist
I'm ace, so no "taking advantage of the situation" (and even if I weren't, definitely not without consent first). We catgirls prefer pets!

TotallyHuman

If it's a female cat (cat girl) then yes. I've had kept one in my life and she preferred to sleep in her own bed though. She would come at night and walk all over me, waking me up. Adorable creature all around.
If it's a fantasy hybrid of a human and a cat then no. I prefer my personal space. Social distance and all.
Unless they are cat-sized, then I would consider.
As for taking advantage... If I agreed a Cat-sized humanoid being to sleep on me, I would maybe try to take a photo (sfw of course) because the thing would probably look adorable as hell

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Unless they are cat-sized, then I would consider.

Damn, now I imagined having a catgirl of a size of a fairy (not the tiny one, kinda 1x-1.5x hand size). That shit would be so weird. Yet cute. I'd order custom clothes with a large pocket on the chest so she can come with me everywhere. Or she would sit in the hood of a hoodie being adorable af.

CautiousTitan

Tentacle, Merchant, and Telekinesis Expert
Dog Girls are better imo. Hensuki has influenced my opinion 100%.

Edit: But if we're being serious, the way I would approach the situation is the same. I wouldn't take advantage of the situation, even if the Cat Girl has Oppai. However, I would most likely let her sleep on me, as there's no real harm. I have discipline and an iron will so I think I can pull it off.

Last edited:

Xiaoshen

Hold on... This is my Catgirl right? It's not just some random pussy that walks in and plops down on your bed, right? Because I ain't ever letting some strange hoe into my bed, what if they stab me.

Generik0

You Mean This Type of Cat girl?
1593210979183.jpeg

Mephi

Catgirl? No.

Cat boy over the age of 18 and is my boyfriend? Yas.